BY OLYMPUS

Get clear, crisp pictures with this 14mp camera by olympus. With image stabilization and auto focus, photos will be sharp and the 4x optical zoom allows you to take the picture you want. see more...

Olympus FE-4020 14MP Digital Camera with 4x Optical Zoom - Pink
  • "I agree that the screen is a little bit small but overall its a pretty good camera." in 7 reviews
  • "I think it takes great pictures and is easy to use but the battery life is horrible." in 5 reviews
Miranda V.
Techie Expert Level 4
I went and got this camera from target last year on Black Friday because they had them on sale for really cheap and I’m so glad I did! It works really well and is small enough to fit in my purse. Comes in handy when I wanna take a picture and my phone is dead!
Rebekah L.
Roswell, GA
I bought this camera after doing over a month of research on which camera to buy. I finally settled on this one and couldn't wait to get it in the mail from the store. I honestly have to say I think this camera is crap. I bought it to replace an Olympus I has broke on Halloween that was 4 years old. I didn't think the picture or megapixel technology was better, but was in fact worse that my old Olympus. The Candle Light setting which would be useful in many situations produces low quality, blurry pictures. I know how to work a camera, have adjusted several settings, and am fairly tech savvy. The poor picture quality is not user error. Even on the default setting, the picture quality is poor. I've stopped using it completely and simply use my iPhone camera now, which produces better quality photos.
Gabriella G.
Lawrence, MA
Techie Expert Level 1
This camera is so good!! It can be packed easily for traveling, it has really good quality & it's easy to use. I've only used the camera a few times and i fell in love with it. I highly recommend!!!!!!
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
One of the best cameras on the market, at such a affordable price!! I always like to see what they come out with next in this brand, always improving the quality and performance!
Marianne Z.
While most people stick to iPhones these days, this camera was one of my first digital cameras. It does a good job holding up and taking photos, but even I am transitioning to just my iPhone these days. The size of this though is great and convenient!
Julie W.
Ida Grove, IA
I bought this camera expecting better quality. The response time was a little slow, quality was good for the price, it's light weight and better for youth. I keep mine for a back up since a lot of the pictures come out pixelated.
Gina D.
Tiffin, OH
This is a really decent camera for the price. For under $50 you can't beat the quality I have owned cameras that cost me more than four times what this one did and they did not perform as well as this one does.
Vik Tory A.
Sacramento, CA
My dad has one of this only in silver color, and used that for around four years. No problems with picture quality, or lost memory. No complains. Just put your memory card in, and you are ready to snap any memory pictures. It's thin and is great for carrying it on your wrist.
Victoria S.
I love this camera! I just got it the other day and couldn't be any happier with this purchase. It takes amazing pictures, it is light, small, and beautiful. It can be purchased at a great price as well.
Caitlin A.
Wilsonville, OR
I had an older model of this camera. If you are tired of being attached to your cellphone, this is a great grab and go alternative. I lost mine at the beach (sneaker wave!) and I miss it. Sometimes you need to get away from Instagram and filters and just take a picture.
Holly C.
I like the color how good is the picture quality?
Toni Rose J.
SCARBOROUGH, ON
Would anyone recommend this for videos? I've been looking for an inexpensive camera that can shoot videos for Youtube
Christine M.
Anyone sell or thinking of selling theirs? Sold mine last week.
Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
Techie Expert Level 1
Do these come in other colors?
Alguém pode me dizer se a imagem é boa????