BY OLYMPUS #43 in Digital Cameras

This 16.0 Mp Digital Camera With 3.0" Extra-Wide Lcd Packs Loads Of Technology Into A Small Body. Features Include: 10X Ultra Wide-Angle Optical/4X Digital Zoom 720P Hd Movie Recording Dual Image Stabilization Intelligent Auto For Automatic Scene Selection Shadow Adjustment Technology Beauty Mode To Enhance Individual Feature 15 Scene Modes 12 Magic Filters For Photos And Movies Af Tracking For Fast-Moving Objects Face Detection Sd/Sdhc/Sdxc Card Slot Made In Indonesia see more...

• Do people really use digital cameras that often? Most of us have ...3 Answers
  • Why don't the camera improve the internal tech instead of the out...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new camera, with the qualities of a DSLR but wi...2 Answers
Olympus Digital Camera VR-340 Red
  • "I bought one a few years ago and it's nice to take somewhere where as if it breaks or drop it it's not expensive to replace." in 1 review
  • "Would highly recommend this camera to anyone who wants a great digital camera!" in 1 review
  • "I find it more pleasurable to use a camera rather than my cell phone for high quality photos. " in 1 review
  • "It took great quality pictures." in 1 review
  • "The zoom & picture quality is fabulous for such a compact camera." in 1 review
T S.
Nothing amazing, but a good camera for vacation or to use just for fun. Can be a bit pricey depending on where you get it.
Tasha R.
Fairfield, CA
I have this particular camera, it's a bit pricey, but the quality is pretty amazing. The sad part about having smartphones with high megapixel cameras is that these digital cameras get used far less unless you are a professional or take up photography as a hobby so mine collects dust most of the time.
PEGGY M.
greenville, TX
I have this camera and love it. It is very easy to use and takes really great pictures. Has a great zoom feature and also takes short videos. Would highly recommend this camera to anyone who wants a great digital camera!
Vanessa S.
I actually bought this in white last Black Friday. It is an amazing camera for a great price. The zoom & picture quality is fabulous for such a compact camera. It's small enough to carry in a back pocket just about anywhere.
Allison C.
Hilo, HI
My bf and I travel a lot around our little island, and we love taking pictures! This little camera is so nice to take with us on short trips because it takes up very little space and has a great shot! it takes beautiful pictures and is very easy to use
Courtney Q.
Oak Hill, OH
These cameras are typically on sale on Black Friday. I bought one a few years ago and it's nice to take somewhere where as if it breaks or drop it it's not expensive to replace.
Shannon J.
Chattanooga, TN
I absolutely loved this camera! It took great quality pictures. However, I did make the mistake of dropping it and it did some fairly significant damage to the casing.
valeria k.
My sister bought this camera last Christmas is very very nice when you take picture s and zooming in and out. Very very easy to use it worth the price.guess what I have also got 2,one for my friend and other for myself
Jessica  K.
Stony Point, NY
I had the later version on this and would love to upgrade. I find it more pleasurable to use a camera rather than my cell phone for high quality photos.
Lauren C.
Hartford, CT
Not an amazing camera. For the price I could have gotten a used more professional camera and be getting better quality photos.
valeria k.
What is your favorite color
Tasha R.
Fairfield, CA
Do people really use digital cameras that often? Most of us have a nice smart phone with decent magapixels, so mine collects dust most of the time.
Vanessa S.
What color do you have?
Jasmine E.
Kahului, HI
I'm looking for a new camera, with the qualities of a DSLR but without the high price. I was looking at the Nex 5t, but I'm not sure. I've always used Nikon, but I'm open to branching out to new brands. Does anyone have any recommendations?
JING C.
Brooklyn, NY
Why don't the camera improve the internal tech instead of the outer fashions. I hope later on the company will set up to there levels.