BY OLYMPUS

14.0 Mp Waterproof (10 Ft)/Shockproof (5 Ft)/Freezeproof/Dustproof Digital Camera With 3D Digital Still Function. Features: 3.6X Wide-Angle Optical/4X Digital Zoom 2.7" Lcd 720 P Hd Movie Mode Hdmi Output; Control For Easy Playback On Tv Dual Image Stabilization 17 Scene Modes Including Beauty Mode To Enhance Facial Features 12 Magic Filters Intelligent Auto For Automatic Scene Selection Sd/Sdhc/Sdxc Card Slot &Nbsp; Made In Indonesia see more...

Olympus 14 MP Tough Digital Camera TG320 Red
  • "I love this camera, its easy to understand and has pretty good zoom features." in 1 review
  • "Overall great camera and great value." in 1 review
Ivette O.
Roma, TX
This is the perfect camera it is very light weight and it is waterproof it is my go to camera from the rest that I have. I've had it for a couple of years now and it is excellent.
Regena H.
Clover, SC
The Olympus 14 MP Tough Digital Camera is a good choice if you are looking for a great portable camera. It not that bad of a price..... So if you are shopping around for one. I would recommend checking out this at your local Best Buy or Wal-Mart.
Alisia E.
My dad got me this camera for my birthday, I love it but the zoom and MP isn't THAT great. Really cool that it's waterproof would love to test it out underwater someday. Love this camera and recommend it
Amanda S.
Fantastic! This went to the Bahamas and snorkeling with me and every picture turned out fantastic. The quality of pictures taken under water was terrific. It was reasonably priced and a must have for any traveler.
Victoria T.
Santee, CA
I'm not sure why, but the quality of the pictures aren't as amazing as I hoped. But then again, I've been so used to my canon t1i that nothing looks remotely the same. I do love that it's waterproof though! I love taking underwater pictures!
Cecelia K.
Barrington, IL
This is the second camera that I have purchased from this line. I love it!!! The ability to take this in the water is fantastic. I have brought it in the snow as well and it's great.
Holly W.
Newport, TN
Great little.camera.to.get the basic job done... Good value for day to day use but if your not gping to use it i say skip and use ur camera on ur phone
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
I love this camera it easy use and is perfect for what ever pics your trien to take it has a great zoom and a lot of clarity.
Stephanie F.
Canton, OH
I love this camera, its easy to understand and has pretty good zoom features. I enjoyed taking pictures with this camera.
Hannah J.
Newcastle, NSW
9its a small camera but really great, you just have to remember to lock the camera on the side! i have taken mine everywhere from glaciers in New Zealand to snorkelling in the great barrier reef and on a floating water park! the camera is what it says 'tough' i have jumped off 4/5 metre tall platforms into the water with this camera and it has survived! its perfect for holidays with lots of adventure or no adventure, the photos are good quality and you can take it practically anywhere, however the only negative is that sometimes water gets under the screen but it usually disappears in a few minutes, and it doesn't effect picture quality or anything