Olympic Icon Interior Satin Tintable White Latex-Base Paint and Primer in One (Actual Net Contents: 29-fl oz) 74803A04 uploaded by Ashley L.Olympic Icon Interior Satin Tintable White Latex-Base Paint and Primer in One (Actual Net Contents: 29-fl oz) 74803A04 uploaded by Ashley L.

BY OLYMPIC

Paint and primer in one product. Scrubbable and washable finish. Stain-resistant. see more...

Ashley L.
Patterson, LA
This paint is affordable and beautiful! I painted our nightstands using this paint in Galactica and they came out so nice, I have gotten many compliments! Easy to use and washes off hands and clothes easily!
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
This is a great brand of paint. I love finding paint that already has primer mixed in. You find yourself using less coats to cover an area and that is always convenient. Colors come out vibrant and clear. I will definitely be purchasing this brand the next time I decide to paint anything in my home!!
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Such a great paint, and goes on absolutely perfect! We had no problems with streaks, and had a bunch of colours mixed!