BeautyFragrancePaco Rabanne
OLYMPEA INTENSE/EDP SPRAY 27 OZ (80 ML) (W)

OLYMPEA INTENSE/PACO RABANNE EDP SPRAY 2.7 OZ (80 ML) (W)

by Paco Rabanne

OLYMPEA INTENSE/PACO RABANNE EDP SPRAY 2.7 OZ (80 ML) (W)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OLYMPEA INTENSE/PACO RABANNE EDP SPRAY 2.7 OZ (80 ML) (W)!
Joanna P.
OLYMPEA INTENSE/PACO RABANNE EDP SPRAY 2.7 OZ (80 ML) (W) uploaded by Joanna P.
I have original Olympea and I love it. I wanted to try the intense version but I have to say I prefer the original one. Compare to the original this one feels less vanilla and more salt. As far as performance it is amazing but the scent was a bit much for me I will stick to the original.
Noemi W.
Suisun City, CA
OLYMPEA INTENSE/PACO RABANNE EDP SPRAY 2.7 OZ (80 ML) (W) uploaded by Noemi W.
OLYMPEA INTENSE/PACO RABANNE EDP SPRAY 2.7 OZ (80 ML) (W) uploaded by Noemi W.
Olympea Intense is described as a salty vanilla fused with deep amber- the main notes being vanilla, amber, and salt.This is indeed an amber heavy fragrance, it's sweet and salty, just like the original, but deeper and more intense with that amber. I still get that ocean breeze feel, but more like you have laying on the sand sunbathing type of feel lol. I love this, it's warm and deep, yet it has an exotic feel to it at the same time. To me at least. I do also get just a slight salty caramel vibe. Top notes: White Pepper Middle Notes: Orange Blossom and Grapefruit Blossom Base Notes: Salted Vanilla, Cedarwood, White Amber You definitely must love amber to like this one. On my skin I get pretty much a salty vanilla amber blend, the florals in here are well blended because they are not very pronounced, at least not to my nose. There's a hint of it but I would not describe this as a floral scent. This to me screams summer/summer afternoon and evenings but I can see this also being a fall scent. It's long wearing, it lasts for hours and performs well. Both this and the original are favorites in my collection.
Tynnae O.
Purchased at: FragranceNet.com
Almond Heaven. Girl of now was too sweet and think. (tried in summer) But this Olympea is perfect for summer and hopefully winter too. I LOVE IT!!!
Hina  Q.
OLYMPEA INTENSE/PACO RABANNE EDP SPRAY 2.7 OZ (80 ML) (W) uploaded by Hina  Q.
Strong fragrance for strong women! Woody floral scent, lasts all day long. I absolutely love wearing it everyday to work.
Jessica K.
Kerpen, Nordrhein
OLYMPEA INTENSE/PACO RABANNE EDP SPRAY 2.7 OZ (80 ML) (W) uploaded by Jessica K.
Ein unbeschreiblich leckerer Duft. Er ist warm, eher etwas schwerer und süß. Man riecht direkt viel Vanille raus und er hält auch super lange auf der Haut und Kleidung! Empfehlenswert!
Ioana M.
Luton, Bedfordshire
The only perfume I can feel on myself the whole day. I just bought my third bottle. I love it and I will keep buying it ❤ i couldn't recommend it more. I would recognise it in thousands. 😍
Dzenana H.
OLYMPEA INTENSE/PACO RABANNE EDP SPRAY 2.7 OZ (80 ML) (W) uploaded by Dzenana H.
It's just perfect but then again I love intense fragrances. If you don't,then it won't be a fragrance for you. It lasts very long, the bottle is so beautiful and elegant, I just love it.
Mariam B.
MEADOW HEIGHTS, VIC
I really love this perfume because I took it with me on a holiday to Turkey and I opened it when I arrived there, It was Autumn there and the weather was so beautiful, it compliments the weather and makes you feel so special, it hugs you and fills your world with amazing notes of salt and vanilla, I don't know to to describe it better but since I arrived back in Australia, everytime I wear it it takes me back and I reminisce the time I was there, I just feel Im still in holiday and brings back such beautiful memories. Very highly recommended.
Lia X.
Stockholm
OLYMPEA INTENSE/PACO RABANNE EDP SPRAY 2.7 OZ (80 ML) (W) uploaded by Lia X.
They’re my babiess, in love with each one of them. Indenpendency, sensuality, romance, freshness!!!

Looking for your answer?