Food & SnacksMeat, Seafood & EggsPorkolymel

Olymel Imported Spanish Deli Meat Serrano Ham

by olymel

#1 in Pork

Ingredients

Pork, salt, sodium nitrite, sodium ascorbate, potassium nitrate.

Allergens

None Verified for: nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, wheat, eggs, milk, soybeans, crustaceans, shellfish, fish, mustard seeds, sulphite (>10 ppm) and gluten sources (barley, oat, rye, triticale, wheat)

Conservation instructions

180 days at 4°C Keep refrigerated

Estoy ansiosa de probarlo , donde lo encuentro ?
Where can I buy this? I’ve been to 5 supermarkets and cannot find it anywhere.
Start your review of Olymel Imported Spanish Deli Meat Serrano Ham!
massiel H.
Bronx, NY
1,342 reviews
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Delicioso jamón me encanta su sabor es encantador no puedo parar de comerlo es de muy buena calidad y buen precio lo recomiendo es un exquisito sabor
Sherry O.
Montréal, QC
I tried the Serrano Ham and I usually don’t eat ham but this was a good first try, will definitely add it to my grocery list. #gifted #complimentary #serrano #contest #complimentary @Influensterca @olymel_ca
Sasa F.
Timmins, ON
I got an Influenster coupon for this brand, unfortunately after multiple tries in Metro and Walmart, Timmins, this particular brand is not available in the said store. That's the reason why I didn't review it nor joined the campaign. I tried messaging the company and influenster but I didn't receive any helpful answers.
Alden S.
Fredericton, NB
Olymel Imported Spanish Deli Meat Serrano Ham uploaded by Alden S.
I like the packaging - the pieces of plastic between the ham is great for removing it from the package! A bit salty for my taste but a great charcuterie addition
Afton S.
Irma, AB
Olymel Imported Spanish Deli Meat Serrano Ham uploaded by Afton S.
Purchased at: No Frills
This meat was fantastic! My kids and I made a mini charcuterie board, and they ate it all up. Definitely a better quality meat than lots of the other deli brands. I definitely recommend it.
Paige G.
Windsor , ON
Olymel Imported Spanish Deli Meat Serrano Ham uploaded by Paige G.
Thank you to @Influenster for sending me this wonderful #voxbox! I’m in love with this mini charcuterie board I cannot wait to use it!! Olymel is a great brand & I can’t wait to try the Serrano Ham coupon that came with my voxbox!!
Rebekah H.
Vancouver, BC
Olymel Imported Spanish Deli Meat Serrano Ham uploaded by Rebekah H.
Olymel Imported Spanish Deli Meat Serrano Ham uploaded by Rebekah H.
Went perfectly with my charcuterie board and was the right amount of saltiness. I would recommend pairing this with some crackers, a bit of honey, brie and a slice of pear. Would definitely get this again!
Valerie C.
Mississauga , ON
Olymel Imported Spanish Deli Meat Serrano Ham uploaded by Valerie C.
One of my FAVOURITE foods!! It’s my go to for charcuterie boards, pizza and just as a snack on its own. My daughter also loves it, so any food she’ll actually eat is a winner in our house! I will 100% purchase Olymel Serrano Ham again.
Megan A.
Burlington, ON
Olymel Imported Spanish Deli Meat Serrano Ham uploaded by Megan A.
Was supposed to receive a coupon to redeem and review. But the box came empty... So unfortunately cannot review
Alexandra B.
Oakville, ON
Olymel Imported Spanish Deli Meat Serrano Ham uploaded by Alexandra B.
Honestly I’ve never tried Serrano ham before this because I wasn’t sure if I would like it. But DAMN this stuff is delicious, like the Spanish version of prosciutto! I love that you can still see the flecks of salt from the curing process. I will definitely be adding this to my future charcuterie boards 👌🏻