BeautyFaceFacial SkincareOlogy
Sunscreen Spray Lotion, SPF 50, 8 fl oz

Ology Sunscreen Spray Lotion, SPF 50, 8 fl oz

by Ology

No Added Fragrance Broad Spectrum SPF 50 2 Water Resistent 3 UVA UVB Protection Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures, decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging cause by the sun. No added parabens. No added fragrances or phthalates. Questions or comments? 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ology Sunscreen Spray Lotion, SPF 50, 8 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Lona M.
Council Bluffs
This is my favorite sunscreen. I've tried others that either left a gross residue, caused a major break out, or the fragrance was so strong it gave me a headache. OLOGY isn't like that. I don't get breakouts, it's not sticky, and no fragrance. My only complaint with the spray bottle is it sometimes gets a little clogged.
Bridgette F.
North Las Vegas, NV
Love this sunscreen. It doesn't leave white lotion on your skin. And has a non greasy feeling. Also I love that it's spray nozzle.
Brittany R.
Millwood, KY
I was never big on spray sunscreens until I seen this at my local walgreens and thought I would give it a try. I love that there's no added fragrance and the SPF is 50.
Nicole M.
Mesa, AZ
LOVE THIS LINE!!! I love everything Ology makes and wish my Walgreens would keep them better in stock. This absorbs easily into the skin, doesn't make you feel sticky (it is at first but it absorbs quickly), no white cast, and it has safe ingredients. You need to apply it every 2 hours if you're out in the sun or sweating.

Looking for your answer?