BY OLOGY

I Choose to Live Well, Therefore I Choose Ology. Broad Spectrum SPF 50 2 Oxybenzone Free 3 UVA UVB Protection 4 Water Resistant 5 No Added Fragrance 6 Paraben Dye Free Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures, decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun. Endorsed by: Healthy Child Healthy World - Creating Healthy Environments for Children. Questions or comments? 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Ellen G.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is the ONLY suncreen I've found that does not give my daughter a horrible rash. She seems to have a sensitivity to something that's in other sunscreens, even ones made for sensitive skin/babies/children. I actually like that it's thick, it works well for little faces without getting it in their eyes.

Also, for whatever reason, it calms my son's excema better than any regular lotion made for that purpose. His skin is so soft after we've applied it!
Lizz D.
Annapolis, MD
I love this!! It is paraben free, free of dyes and free of fragrances! Plus it is SPF 50, which is amazing for someone as pale as I am! I would recommend trying this, or anything from this brand if you get the chance. When I put it on it is easy to move around and has a white color to it, which is nice to help me be able to see where I have and haven't put it. Once it dries it is clear!
Monica L.
Saint Louis, MO
I feel great applying this to my skin, especially in the summer. I work out in the mornings, so after my shower I just put this on and am ready to go out the door. It definitely saves a step. However, the formula is quite thick, which is why I gave it 4 stars.
Millicent F.
Love love love this sunscreen, I got it on sale last year and I cannot begin to tell you how amazing it was. My son has very fair skin and thanks to Ology he did not get burned once. I used it too and it worked great. Only sad thing is I am looking to but it this year and cannot find it anywhere.
Shannon F.
Huntersville, NC
This is a sunscreen I actually feel good about putting on my skin. The only downside is it's very thick and hard to spread out into skin. I bought the 50spf because I couldn't find any 30. If it were thinner I'd give it 5 stars.
Angela H.
Waikoloa, HI
Love this physical spf!! It's free of harmful chemicals and doesn't break me out. I use on my kids, so it's gentle enough for the whole family. I can't say enough good things about this sunblock.
Jena M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This stuff smells good and isn't greasy like most of the other sunblocks! It is quite thick tho and can be hard to spread onto the skin!
Lona M.
Council Bluffs
I love the Ology brand and this product. There are no harsh smells, no funky residue, just a great sunscreen.
Huma S.
luton
Very nice cream make my skin more bright and even more confident to go in sun xoxo I love it