Ology Pure Castile Liquid Soap, Lavender, 32 oz uploaded by Jeanette H.Ology Pure Castile Liquid Soap, Lavender, 32 oz uploaded by Tracy L.Ology Pure Castile Liquid Soap, Lavender, 32 oz uploaded by Tracy L.

BY OLOGY

Well. Being. Our refreshing soap is a gentle cleanser producing a mild, creamy lather making it safe for use even on sensitive skin. All purpose and everyday multi-use - daily body wash, face wash, shampoo. No harmful chemicals or animal testing 4 Sulfate, paraben and petrochemical free see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Kalisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
Never going back to Dr Bronners again! This is my new holy grail. I dont feel itchy after using. It doesnt dry me out and my skin feels clean. I got it on sale half off and I am constantly checking for when that will happen again to stock up! My new favorite soap
Sara D.
Staten Island , NY
I think I've recommended this product to everyone. First off this is multi purposed and can be literally used for almost anything. I use this to clean my brushes( make up) and it literally cuts my time in half from when I used to use my other make up remover. I love that it's all natural. I use a lot of their Products. 100-% fan for life.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
 Love this stuff just bought at walgreens thank you influenster was a product I seen here the smell is amazing. Works like any other soap jut startwd using it washed my hands in it to see the smell easy to use would recommend to anyone who loves lavender  Ology Pure Castile Liquid Soap, Lavender, 32 oz
Cassey M.
Sunnyvale, TX
Wonderful. I use it to clean my makeup brushes. It does such a good job. I don't even need to mix anything with it. Smells good, although the smell is a little strong.
Alix S.
Reddick, FL
I have very fine, slippery hair and very sensitive scalp, so finding a shampoo has always been a huge problem for me. I found out you could use castile soap as a shampoo (1:3 parts soap: water) and since I first tried I've never looked back. It's absolutely fabulous. It doesn't weigh my hair down at all (it actually gives me more volume!), and it actually looks (and acts!) like I have some sort of mousse in it as well. I can't describe just how amazing this stuff is if you have hair like mine. Only use conditioner on the last few inches of hair though so you don't undo whatever this amazing stuff does to you hair.
Uuganzaya M.
walnut creek
I usually use this soap to clean my brushes and beauty blender. It is very nice non chemical soap. It is very easy on brush hairs and beauty blender. It removes dirt and makeup really good and easy to use too. I have finished 2 of them so far problem gonna buy them again. Great thing about using it from cleaning brush is it has so much product in it and it is very affordable for its size.
Tracy L.
Bremerton, WA
Ology Castile Soap makes me feel squeaky clean. You can use it for shampoo, face wash, body wash, and as a hand soap. It can also be used to clean your makeup brushes and sponges. I love both scents. I highly recommend either one!
Hollyann N.
Oswego, IL
This product is okay. I love the use of natural ingredients. I never feel clean with it, and it smells horrible! It does get the job done, and with fewer chemicals
Poba Z.
I bought it once, it is too diluted. I don't feel like it has cleaned . Maybe it's not a product for me but I won't be buying it again.
Sharon P.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I liked this because it had multiple uses.used it for my body as wel as gor washing clothes and items in the kitchen.