BY OLOGY

Well. Being. Hydrates Soothes Your Skin Rich in Essential Fatty Acids 2 No Harmful Chemicals 1 Plant Based 6 Paraben Sulfate Free 5 No Silicones, Artificial Fragrances or Phthalates 4 No Animal Testing This body wash is rich in essential fatty acids to gently replenish, hydrate and soothe your skin naturally. see more...

Emily K.
Sheboygan, WI
It doesn't smell bad but it does have sweetness to it that is a little too much for me. The formula is light so I had to use more than I usually would to get it to cover more area. I didn't see much improvement to my dry skin either. I am not impressed with this product, and personally wouldn't buy this body wash again.
Heidi W.
Fraser, MI
Has a very light and natural smell to it. In addition, I feel very clean after using it. It doesn't leave any sort of weird film on skin after use and it washes off easily. Very good value for the price.
Ashli M.
jamaica, NY
Great body wash with a light almond scent. It's sulfate and paraben free wish is a plus. The body wash is a light formula, which is somewhat different from what I'm used to. Lathers well. Very moisturizing.
Danielle R.
Milwaukee
I'm a fan of Ology face wipes and need a new body wash. Is this good?