Ology All Purpose Cleaner uploaded by Abigail W.

BY OLOGY

Our all-purpose cleaner is a natural spray for kitchen counters, stove tops, and most household surfaces to clean and shine. Contains no harsh solvents, dyes or ammonia so it is safe for you and your family.  Cuts through grease and grime. Meyer lemon and lavender scented. No harmful chemicals. No animal testing Bottle made from 100% post consumer materials. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. see more...

• Is it true that this product was discontinued? I am so up...1 Answers
  • Where can i purchase2 Answers
July a.
Miami
es un limpiador doméstico que sirve además de limpiar para brillar superficies, posee un fresco aroma, no contiene disolventes y tintes
Chelsey B.
Ga
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This spray works for everything. It smells clean. It takes the elbow grease out of cleaning. It isn’t pricey for how little you actually have to use. I love it and definitely recommend it for everyone to have on hand.
Danni S.
Pasadena
Tried on a whim. I’d never heard of this company but saw it and decided to try it based on the unique look of the bottle. I really like the fresh scent.
Asmaa A.
I love it i bought it from long time and I still use it as it effictive it very practical and easy use
Jen T.
I could not stand the strength and smell of this cleaner. Didn’t seem to work any better than any other all purpose I’ve tried. Almost passed out after a couple minutes of using this to clean because the scent is so strong.
Audrey C.
Brooklyn, NY
I’m a fan of the Ology brand, and this all purpose cleanser is one of the reasons why. A cleanser that actually performs without heavy chemicals and harmful stuff? What’s not to love?
catherine k.
cagayan de oro
cleaned the daily grime from my kitchen counter and sink. I also enjoyed the amount of spray that came from the bottle. One squirt produced a large spray allowing you to minimize how much of the product you need to use. probbobly i would buy this again
cymberli g.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the best product I’ve ever used will always buy another product when this one runs out great
Janaína F.
Bahia
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Your week is about to be filled with shopping? If you're looking for find a store for a small therapy purchase (you don't need an excuse not to go). We seek by some shopping that are worth it. Go ahead, treat yourself, enjoy. And good purchases!!!
#Ology
Ronalea B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like the spray bottle it's easy so you can get it in one area instead of it going all over everything you can use it on different appliances or you can use it on anything
Jessica M.
Where can i purchase
Roseanne A.
Glendale, NY
Is it true that this product was discontinued? I am so upset!