Ology All Purpose Cleaner uploaded by Abigail W.

BY OLOGY

Our all-purpose cleaner is a natural spray for kitchen counters, stove tops, and most household surfaces to clean and shine. Contains no harsh solvents, dyes or ammonia so it is safe for you and your family.  Cuts through grease and grime. Meyer lemon and lavender scented. No harmful chemicals. No animal testing Bottle made from 100% post consumer materials. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. see more...

• Is it true that this product was discontinued? I am so up...1 Answers
  • Where can i purchase2 Answers
Lana S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Another rather interesting product, you know I love trying out new items. This cleans good and leaves no stains, has a decent scent not bad. The price I would say is a bit on the upper side but I lasts a good deal of time.
Chelsey B.
Milledgeville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This spray works for everything. It smells clean. It takes the elbow grease out of cleaning. It isn’t pricey for how little you actually have to use. I love it and definitely recommend it for everyone to have on hand.
Franziska G.
Brooklyn, NY
It’s supposed to be a green or clean cleaner ! Ist cleans very well but when I use it’s for cleaning the bath tub the smell is a little harsh to me ! It’s like I have to stop breathing until the tub is clean !
Dani R.
Suffolk County, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I can't find it anymore it works well in both my kitchen and bathroom and I miss it. The odor was intense, but not unpleasant. I've gotten desperate and tried to make my own diy cleaner similar to this.
Destiny B.
Lakeland, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Hmmmm I don’t think this works that great to clean with the scent is okay. Definitely not my favorite & not to pricey. Not a good value because I don’t like the product
Very effective for every use. Pros- Efficient and gentle ALL PURPOSE product that never disappoints. A little goes a long way & I LOVE the scent. Cons- Pricey in comparison. I would recommend this product to others. Great product!
Paige B.
Louisville
I love this cleaner. The only downfall is it’s hard to find in stores and most of the time I end up ordering it from amazon. Still works great and good to use on multiple different surfaces which is nice!
Audrey C.
Brooklyn, NY
I’m a fan of the Ology brand, and this all purpose cleanser is one of the reasons why. A cleanser that actually performs without heavy chemicals and harmful stuff? What’s not to love?
Ashlynn C.
Moberly
I have mixed feeling. Still not sure I need to use it more. But it’s seemed to work so far. Not so much for the smell it carries. Haven’t figured my feeling out about this rlly yt.
Millisa B.
Elmont
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
Jessica M.
Where can i purchase
Roseanne A.
Glendale, NY
Is it true that this product was discontinued? I am so upset!