Ology All Purpose Cleaner uploaded by Abigail W.

Ology All Purpose Cleaner

Our all-purpose cleaner is a natural spray for kitchen counters, stove tops, and most household surfaces to clean and shine. Contains no harsh solvents, dyes or ammonia so it is safe for you and your family.  Cuts through grease and grime. Meyer lemon and lavender scented. No harmful chemicals. No animal testing Bottle made from 100% post consumer materials. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. see more...

• Is it true that this product was discontinued? I am so upset!1 Answers
  • Where can i purchase2 Answers
Chasity T.
Belden , MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
To be completely honest I did not know what to expect! I found this product at Walmart it seemed to be new and I was curious to try it out! the price for me was just to pricey for what you get! this product just did not do anything for me
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Easy to use. Made for everyone. I love the versatility. I highly recommend to everyone. At least give it a try. Highly comparable to other brands and very affordable to all persons. I love mine it’s perfect.
Tia M.
Lynn, MA
I just discovered this & I have to say its pretty good stuff I mainly use it for the top of my stove spray let sit for at least 15 min's then wet a few bounty's with really hot water & wipe this stuff will clean the toughest grease right off this is good for counter tops too once a week since you should use a Lysol anti bac now & again but this is good environment & smells really good Its kind of hard to find but I buy mine @ Walgreens for around $5 dollars
Michelle O.
Saint Louis, MO
This is such a great cleaning product. I love how it is all natural and contains no harsh solvents, dye, or ammonia. It does tackle tough stains and other hard messes. It works great on counter and stove tops. The scents smell great too.
Rochelle B.
Las Vegas, NV
Its only at walgreens so it's hard to find bit this is some good stuff. All of their prducts are green and safe. This cleaner works very well for counter tops and stove tops.
Leah A.
Didn’t really as good as I was expecting, maybe because I had a lot of stains on my counters but I don’t know. I probably wouldn’t buy this again
Roseanne A.
Glendale, NY
Best thing ever! fragrance is amazing! love that it is all natural and cruelty free! a little of this spray goes a long way!
Jessica O.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This cleaner really gets the job done! With two kids and a dog, we need something that can work w one use—and this is it!!
Kyrsten W.
This product smells so good. It works well and I like that it's all natural. The only thing it is only sold at Walgreens.
Michele L.
Gretna , LA
My go to for my kitchen counters, keeps em fresh and looking epic and span with a fresh scent and barely any effort !
Jessica M.
Where can i purchase
Roseanne A.
Glendale, NY
Is it true that this product was discontinued? I am so upset!