BY OLOGY

100% Tree Free Soft & Strong. Made from readily renewable sugarcane husk & bamboo. Whitened with H2O2, a non-chlorine based bleach. Septic safe & biodegradable Traditional paper is made from trees that take up to 35 years to replace.  Our biodegradable bath tissue is made from readily available sugarcane husk that would otherwise be disposed, and quickly-growing bamboo that regenerates in as little as six months. I Choose to Live well, Therefore, I Choose Ology™. We believe in living life well and making positive choices.  That means avoiding toxic ingredients.&nb. see more...

• I've never heard of these. What makes all these products ...6 Answers
Lorie H.
Austin/College Station, Texas
I bought this at Walgreens when it was on special not knowing at the time it is also good for the environment. The tissue paper was a septic safe two-ply with a competitive ridging and it worked out just fine. I have been wanting to switch out my home products for more non toxic chemical free and environmentally safe products. So this was a good start. Will be buying this again!
Miji K.
Columbia, KY
This is our FAVORITE toilet paper. Inexpensive (cheaper than the other brands we had been buying), QUALITY, non-bleached (don't wipe your butt with bleach, people!) and made from extremely sustainable & renewable resources. My entire family uses this bath tissue and we have to drive 45 minutes away to get it at our nearest Walgreens, so we stock up for a while!
Lisa M.
Colorado Springs, CO
The Ology brand is amazing. This bath tissue is great. First, it works wonderfully well and doesn't rip and tear when you're wiping. Second, it's made out of bamboo and sugar cane so we are helping preserve trees. Third, it is not expensive. Fourth, one roll lasts a lonnnngggg time! Great product, the only bath tissue we use!
Cody E.
Keithville, LA
This is an okay toilet paper. It seemed to be good quality, but then again didn't last as long as others. I liked it okay, but sticking to my regular brand
Brandy O.
Rochester, NY
This toilet paper is really good! It's always super cheap and it isn't too fluffy or too dry like others!
Lucy R.
Yauco, Puerto Rico
I bought this toilet paper and no regrets. It was worth it, it's super soft, durable and economical. Definitely would buy.
Katelyn T.
I've never heard of these. What makes all these products so special?