Ology 300 Sheet Bath Tissue

by Ology

100% Tree Free Soft & Strong. Made from readily renewable sugarcane husk & bamboo. Whitened with H2O2, a non-chlorine based bleach. Septic safe & biodegradable Traditional paper is made from trees that take up to 35 years to replace.  Our biodegradable bath tissue is made from readily available sugarcane husk that would otherwise be disposed, and quickly-growing bamboo that regenerates in as little as six months. I Choose to Live well, Therefore, I Choose Ology™. We believe in living life well and making positive choices.  That means avoiding toxic ingredients.&nb.

I've never heard of these. What makes all these products so special?
Start your review of Ology 300 Sheet Bath Tissue!
How would you rate this product?
Keithville, LA
This is an okay toilet paper. It seemed to be good quality, but then again didn't last as long as others. I liked it okay, but sticking to my regular brand
Rochester, NY
This toilet paper is really good! It's always super cheap and it isn't too fluffy or too dry like others!
Colorado Springs, CO
The Ology brand is amazing. This bath tissue is great. First, it works wonderfully well and doesn't rip and tear when you're wiping. Second, it's made out of bamboo and sugar cane so we are helping preserve trees. Third, it is not expensive. Fourth, one roll lasts a lonnnngggg time! Great product, the only bath tissue we use!
Columbia, KY
This is our FAVORITE toilet paper. Inexpensive (cheaper than the other brands we had been buying), QUALITY, non-bleached (don't wipe your butt with bleach, people!) and made from extremely sustainable & renewable resources. My entire family uses this bath tissue and we have to drive 45 minutes away to get it at our nearest Walgreens, so we stock up for a while!
Yauco, Puerto Rico
I bought this toilet paper and no regrets. It was worth it, it's super soft, durable and economical. Definitely would buy.