Olly Women's Super Foods Multivitamins - 60 Count uploaded by Jessica V.Olly Women's Super Foods Multivitamins - 60 Count uploaded by Kady E.Olly Women's Super Foods Multivitamins - 60 Count uploaded by Kady E.

BY OLLY

The suped-up multi. Fillng half your plate with fruits and veggies can be a daunting task, even for the greenest of goddesses. Not to worry, here's a complete multi packed with the vitamins and minerals you need daily, plus a powerful boost of phytonutrients from 10 of nature's superest foods. Go, super you. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Amber F.
I’ve been taking these for almost a month now, I love them! Not only do they taste great but I feel better. I’ve noticed I’ve got a bit more energy to keep up with my 4 year old son. I highly recommend these.
Rachel M.
White Haven, PA
I’ve tried multiple Olly vitamin flavors and varieties and these were pretty good tasting, my favorite being the berry but these weren’t far behind. I really liked how they make me feel. They are super affordable and are easily ordered online or Target.
Tiffany W.
Working in a dental office I encounter teenagers all day long so I wanted something that would keep my immune system up and healthy. I purchased these at Target. They were very affordable and tase great.
Elizabeth C.
Tustin, CA
They smell and taste bad. I've been taking them for 28 days and I can't really feel a difference. I fee the same, therefore I don't find them effective. They aren't expensive so I guess it's worth a try. I don't think I would recommend them to my friends or family.
Bre M.
Las Vegas, NV
These make me feel alert and overall just healthier. I love the flavor and can't wait to take my daily vitamins. Over all I am very happy with my purchase. They aren't too expensive and I recommend everyone to try them.
Catrina R.
Sacramento, CA
Love love this brand. Just finished a 30 day supply. He taste is a mixture of sweet and sour. I believe the vitamins do what they say they are going to do. I feel better when I take them. I purchased mine at Target for $13.99. I tried several of the Olly brand vitamins and they are definitely a repurchase item.
Cami C.
These vitamins were pretty good. The taste is a little out there but not really bad. Not sure if I noticed a difference in my overall health. I really like most of the vitamins that Ollie makes. They’re more enjoyable
Nancy G.
I bought this multivitamin because of the super foods like wheatgrass and elderberry. I was so excited to try it because it sounded so good but man was I in for a surprise! I absolutely hated the flavor and couldn't see myself getting through the bottle. Then I slowly started getting used to the flavor and now I kind of enjoy them! So if you want something that you will love the taste of don't buy this! But if you're not too picky and love super foods then definitely give it a try. I still haven't decided if I will repurchase the super foods multi or go with one of the other ones that Olly makes.
Stephanie T.
Walnut, CA
I really like these vitamins. The taste is interesting. It's not bad but you get used to it. It is more of a chew and not a gummie. I like taking it in the morning to start the day.
Jessica V.
Harrisburg, PA
I love eating but sometimes i cant enough fruit and veggies this is perfect and gives u the best fruits and veggie super foodsOlly Women's Super Foods Multivitamins - 60 Count
Victoria F.