OLLY Vitamins

by Olly

#1 in Sleeping Aids

Description coming soon

Does this product work?
Do these really help? I've been interested in trying but haven't felt like spending the money before investigating a but more.
how do this gummies work ?Does this product actually work?
Start your review of OLLY Vitamins!
Samantha G.
NewYorkNY
OLLY Vitamins uploaded by Samantha G.
Not sure if this is psychological or not but these actually work!!! I always feel more zoned or relaxed when I take them, allowing me to unwind post work and still complete chores and tasks I need to. They’re affordable and taste delicious- definitely recommend! Casper OLLY Vitamins
Sam W.
Argyle, NY
OLLY Vitamins uploaded by Sam W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Best gummies I have tried! Great flavor and amazing benefits! The Olly SLEEP gummies are amazing with Botanical such as Chamomile, passionflower and lemon balm. I have tried other store brands but this is by far my favorite. The gummys are soft and have a great taste. They work well too! I'm asleep within a half hour.
Linh M.
Lynn, MA
OLLY Vitamins uploaded by Linh M.
Purchased at: Target
I have trouble sleeping sometimes. Even tried watching movies or shows to sleep but sometimes it doesn’t even work. I picked this up at Target and when I have a hard time sleeping, I chew on one and it helps. Once in a while, my son takes it too. It’s safe and tastes good.
Rachael Z.
Glendale Hts, IL
OLLY Vitamins uploaded by Rachael Z.
Ok tasting but totally worth the reasonable price, ease of mind finding it, and the way it melts away your stress!
Haley N.
Raleigh
OLLY Vitamins uploaded by Haley N.
The best things ever!!! I was having a hard time sleeping after I moved and someone suggested these and they worked like a charm! They also taste fantastic. The packaging recommends taking two at a time, but I’ve found that one or even half of one does the trick for me- but everyone is different. HIGHLY recommend for anyone with sleeping troubles
OLGA Y.
OLLY Vitamins uploaded by OLGA Y.
OLLY has a good dietary supplements for immunity! The supplements are found in powder packs! This powder dissolves easily in water! You can purchase the product on the official website, Target, Walmart, or EBay! 💫
Ashley H.
Menomonee Fls, WI
OLLY Vitamins uploaded by Ashley H.
Purchased at: Target
These are helpful for sleeping. I have a hard time staying asleep and these help to keep me sleep during those nights. These gummies taste really good. I would recommend these to all that need help stay asleep! ✨ #supplements [product:olly-restful-sleep-gummy-supplement-with-melatonin-&-l-theanine-chamomile,-blackberry-zen,-supports-a-healthy-sleep-cycle*-(packaging-may-vary)]
Qia B.
Conshohocken, PA
OLLY Vitamins uploaded by Qia B.
Trouble sleeping? Look no farther! Olly's Melatonin gummies are absolutely effective & dare I say, they taste good too! I recommend buying in bulk because they go quickly starting at a 50 ct. I fell asleep quicker than ever with this brand and would buy again!
Leslie O.
Denver, CO
OLLY Vitamins uploaded by Leslie O.
Purchased at: Walmart
I normally don't give products a one star but this Casper OLLY Vitamins I did not like. First night, I took 2 gummies. Within 30 minutes, I felt ready to sleep. (Around 9pm) However, I woke up around 2am with a bad headache and I felt Dehydrated. I got up and drank a good amount of water. Around 7am I woke feeling like I was having a hungover! 😣 So I thought, maybe 2 gummies was too strong for me. That night, I took 1 gummie. Didn't make anything better! Same issues. Waking up sluggish and drain out! Waking up like that was horrible! The gummies are not made for me. 🤷🏻‍♀️👎
Princess A.
Marlin, TX
OLLY Vitamins uploaded by Princess A.
These didn’t really work for me at all and they don’t smell or taste very good I would take two gummy’s and still not be able to fall asleep
Ask a question to the Influenster community...