BY OLLY

It doesn't get much juicier than this. Give your precious cells the hydration they need from the inside to help keep your skin plump and smooth on the outside. Hyaluronic acid and collagen are your body's greatest assets when it comes to maintaining skin moisture and elasticity. The catch is, production naturally declines as we age. Not to worry, our expert blend helps replenish your supply daily to nurture your largest organ-your skin! see more...

Alize B.
The first thing I thought of ... what does it taste like? And to answer that .. berries ! I love the taste and the ingredients in them are very much needed! I don't see any dramatic change in my skin but it hasn't got worst and it is improving (including my skin care products) ! I would recommend especially if you don't take any vitamins what so ever !
Amanda G.
I first received a sample of this on my Bulu Box subscription and I forgot about it at first, not to mention some other vitamins they sent I did not enjoy at all but this one by far beat the rest.  I enjoy not only the taste but its purpose.  I received a coupon in my box also so I ordered a full bottom and now I am about to order another.  I might try the Restful Sleep kind for my next purchase.
Angela M.
Tampa, FL
These gummies work after taking a full bottle for a month, when I started my second bottle, I could notice a difference. Even their website says, it takes two bottles to see a difference. My skin is brighter, smaller pores and less dark circles under my eyes. The only drawback for me is the price and the texture is very ODD, I think because of the Pollock (fish). They take some getting use to.
Emily R.
Los Angeles, CA
Obsessed with Olly products, especially the vibrant skin gummies. I eat 2 gummies every morning and I swear, my skin is glowing for the rest of the day, AND they taste delicious too! I repurchase every time I run out. It's a little steep for vitamin gummies but totally worth every penny. The ingredients and results say it all! Olly Plum Berry Gummies for Vibrant Skin - 50 Count $13
Bliss W.
Tallahassee, FL
These gummies rock. They taste so good and they work so well! They are a great deal and exceeded my expectation! I take them every morning with my other vitamins! I recommend them to all of my friends because I love how vibrant my skin is!
Bre M.
Las Vegas , Nv
I LOVE THESE VITAMINS!!!!! They taste like adult gummy snacks- not too sweet! I have definitely noticed a difference in my skin after consuming for roughly two months. I bought these from Target and highly recommend them.
Laura B.
I got so many compliments on my skin while I was using these. The flavor is also great. I like the idea of getting the benefits of an expensive skin care regiment through an affordable vitamin.
Katelyn F.
Bristol, RI
Love love my Olly vitamins! I started taking them a couple of months ago, and I will never stop. I now take these every night before bed and have definitely been complimented on my skin often!
Terry M.
Eugene, OR
I absolutely love Olly Vitamins. Not only do they have bright, beautiful packaging, they taste good and they make my skin look great! I really like the Vibrant Skin vitamins. I've noticed the skin under my eyes have less lines.