BY OLLY #4 in Beauty Supplements

Find Vitamins And Supplements at Target.com! OH, YOU PRETTY THING. Mom always said beauty comes from within, and boy was she right. Bright eyes, dewy skin, healthy hair-it all starts at the cellular level, way down deep where nobody can see. Say hello to OLLY Undeniable Beauty, an expert blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that help you look your best, 24-7. Like an on-call beauty squad, these delightful gummies flood your system with all the lovely stuff, like collagen, that makes your beauty bloom. Hello Gorgeous!These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any. Gender: Female.

Rachel O.
Akron, OH
I was so excited to buy these vitamins. I haven't been using them long enough to say if they really help (been using about a week). However, I am reviewing them now because I already know I won't purchase these again. When I got home from the store after purchasing them I made the mistake of reading the ingredient list (which I should have done at the store) and saw that they contain wax. I understand they are gummies but other gummy vitamins I have seen do not contain wax. This really grossed me out. I decided to still try them anyway and regret it. They taste pretty gross and they are really chewy and while I'm sitting there chewing them for way longer than I think is normal I just think about how I'm eating wax. These weren't cheap and I don't want to waste them but I am very disappointed with these vitamins. I only gave them 3 stars because I can't truly say if they work yet.
Skyler M.
Seattle, WA
I’ve actually only been using this product for two weeks and I already see such a huge difference. My skin is clearing up in certain areas; my hair has really bad breakage currently and it’s full length is down to my chest but half of it has broken and is only at ear’s length and even though that will take longer to grow out, it seems to lie with my hair more rather than sticking straight out; my nails are already chipping so much less and actually are getting longer without feeling super flimsy and thin and weak and chipping. I highly recommend if you are having these sort of issues and I can’t wait to see the long term results!
Gillian V.
Ashburn
Remain your most beautiful self with the incorporation of Olly Undeniable Beauty Glam Vitamin Gummies. These expertly blended gummy vitamins contain vitamins C and E as well as biotin and borage oil which help to build strong hair, skin and nail cells, making sure you look and feel beautiful inside and out. These taste really good and work wonders. I would definitely recommend for others to try
Ashley D.
Memphis, TN
AMAZING PRODUCT. I've been taking these for about 4 months now my hair and nails have never been better. My hair has grown over 4 inches and I have to cut my nails every other day. Doesn't do much for my skin, but it is worth taking them just for my hair and nails. I'm not the biggest fan of the grapefruit flavor, but I generally take them at the same time as my
Olly The Perfect Women's Multi-Vitamin Blissful Berry Gummies which overpowers the grapefruit flavor.
Lexy 🎀.
Niles, OH
I only receive a one serving sample. I love gummy vitamins, but with these I wasn’t impressed. I tried the grapefruit flavor, but to me it didn’t taste like grapefruit. It was a super subtle taste that I didn’t really like. I would try them again though to see if the product actually works. Maybe not in this flavor.
Karla R.
Washington, DC
Chewy and tasty! Olly Undeniable Beauty Grapefruit Glam Vitamin Gummies are very tasty! It’s vitamin gummies that contains biotin, vitamins C and E, and Borage Oil. It promotes hair and nail growth. I just starting taking these so I cannot say if they are working but I like the taste and flavor....
Melissa B.
Olly Undeniable Beauty Grapefruit Glam Vitamin Gummies It's hard to say if these did anything for my skin, nails and hair because I only used one bottle of these BUT the reason I stopped was because they tasted so bad. If they were capsules or tablets, I may have continued taking them. For the price and taste, I couldn't justify taking these.
Sarah W.
I’ve been searching for a good vitamin to help with my hair growth and strengthening. After having my third baby I ended up loosing a lot of hair and this time around it’s taking longer to grow back in around my hairline. This has helped tremendously. They also taste fine and are worth the cost because the improvement is totally noticeable.
Ashlee P.
I only had a sample of these gummies so I’m not willing to make statements About effectiveness yet, but after looking through the ingredients I understand how they would improve hair, skin, and nails. The amounts of biotin vitamin C and vitamin EVmake them great for your body. They also taste amazing
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park, OH
I can’t tell if they did anything for me because I quit taking them. I’ve tried a few different olly brand vitamins now and they all taste terrible! I won’t be purchasing anymore unless they start doing capsules or something that can be swallowed without being chewed
Maddie G.
Nettleton
I see people use these a lot! Are they really good?
I'm curious to see if these will help with my awfully dry hair and dull skin
K.T. B.
CENTRAL POINT, OR
I really want to try this brand of vitamins! How does the flavor and softness compare to other Gummy vitamins?! Also how is the price?! Vitamins can be spendy even for Gummy ones!
Beth C.
San Antonio, TX
Where can I find these at?
Halie M.
California, PA
Is there anywhere I could get these on sale or with a coupon