Olly Undeniable Beauty Grapefruit Glam Vitamin Gummies

Find Vitamins And Supplements at Target.com! OH, YOU PRETTY THING. Mom always said beauty comes from within, and boy was she right. Bright eyes, dewy skin, healthy hair-it all starts at the cellular level, way down deep where nobody can see. Say hello to OLLY Undeniable Beauty, an expert blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that help you look your best, 24-7. Like an on-call beauty squad, these delightful gummies flood your system with all the lovely stuff, like collagen, that makes your beauty bloom. Hello Gorgeous!These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any. Gender: Female.

Are these worth trying?
are these effective
I bought these because my target didn’t have my normal hair supplements. Anyone taking or has taken them, what was your result with hair growth? Did you tell a difference and how long did it take to see that difference?
Start your review of Olly Undeniable Beauty Grapefruit Glam Vitamin Gummies!
Silver Spring, MD
After taking these vitamins for about a month I saw a difference in hair growth, I would highly recommend.
Olly Undeniable Beauty Grapefruit Glam Vitamin Gummies uploaded by Jennifer A.
Purchased at: Safeway
These gummies tasted better than I thought they would. I was pleasantly surprised. The gummies weren’t too large or too small and they didn’t have a strange texture once chewed. I took two of them once daily as recommended for the full month. Unfortunately there was no visible difference in my skin. In fact I felt as if I had more breakouts during this time and I can only assume it was from the sugars to make the gummies. I’m not someone who typically reaches for sugary items outside of fruit or meals that were made. I didn’t rate them lower because they tasted good. The breakouts weren’t intense blemishes but I did notice an increase in small zits in random spots of my face. I also wanted to add that these gummies in particular were IMPOSSIBLE to open. I spent DAYS trying to open these things! I tried so many times multiple times a day for so many days. I almost hurt myself a few times before I stopped. I emailed the company and they had me send some info back. They were very helpful and kind. I tried a different type of gummies once I finished this one hoping they’d be easier to open and they were! I’m not sure if it’s this particular type of gummies that’s hard to open or if maybe it’s just this one tub. After I opened it I put all the gummies in a plastic bag and tied a not then placed back into the tub without fully closing the lid.
Owings Mills, MD
Olly Undeniable Beauty Grapefruit Glam Vitamin Gummies uploaded by Danielle R.
Purchased at: Target
I have never had a vitamin that taste so good and provide so much benefits. I found this researching something that had collagen and biotin. I also wanted a gummy. Research and and read some reviews and was extremely thankful they are bite size and convenient. I think the package is super cute. And even after the product is gone you could reuse the container #savetheearth#. If you are looking for a vitamin with great health benefits and its delicious definitely check out Olly they also have others that range from Energy to Sleep.
Scranton
Olly Undeniable Beauty Grapefruit Glam Vitamin Gummies uploaded by anna B.
These taste like candy —yet only contain 2g of sugars! They’re amazing. I typically don’t believe in hair, skin, and nails vitamins but I figured I would give these a try since I have had success with all of the other Olly vitamins I have tried. I ordered these online thinking they were the same quantity as the women’s multi, but this bottle contains 60 gummies, and the multi contains 108 for the same price. I understand that they are different products, but all of Olly’s vitamins have very similar price points.
Mount Nebo, WV
One of these olly vitamins this one or for the skin is making my face break out horribly. I have a few breakouts now and then and I didnt know what i done different and I started taking these and the skin ones and dang I look like I have teenage acne all over again i wish i knew which one it was i would like to find a good vitamin for my skin these just disnt work out and I've been taking a few weeks and see no difference other than some breakouts sadly
Kirkland
these are really really good as well as the flawless beauty ones but they didn't have that as an option so I chose this one to give a review about but it's basically the same thing it has a lot of good nutrients and vitamins that your skin needs on a daily that some of your skin care products probably don't have in them or if they do then it's extra it's working the inside as well as the outside of your body to make you have flawless healthy skin!
Olly Undeniable Beauty Grapefruit Glam Vitamin Gummies uploaded by Amanda W.
Purchased at: Walmart
These actually worked really well. I noticed a big difference in the strength of my hair after taking these for 30 days. My hair was breaking a lot from bleach and i think these vitamins really helped to stop that breakage. My hair typically grows fast, so i would say the growth isn’t anything crazy but my hair still grew a good bit within the month! These taste good and you can find them at Walmart for j think $13-$15. I would say they are worth a shot!
Rohnert Park, CA
I’m a huge fan of Olly. I like them so much that I wanted to stop using it and try other products and I just didn’t find anything better! This product really, no lie, made my nails grow so incredibly fast (my nails grow slow and when I finally get them long they break!) using this, not only were they longer but they were stronger and didn’t break as easily. Tastes great, just like a fruit snack. Highly recommend, this whole line is great
Oceanside, CA
Olly Undeniable Beauty Grapefruit Glam Vitamin Gummies uploaded by Michelle H.
Olly Undeniable Beauty Grapefruit Glam Vitamin Gummies uploaded by Michelle H.
Purchased at: Target
This is my 4th container of Olly Undeniable Beauty Hair, Skin and Nails. These vitamins are a bit on the pricer side but I do see a difference in my hair and nails versus other products I have used. I did experiment and stop this to try another brand and I didn’t get any results like this. These vitamin gummies work for me! Easy to chew, tastes good and also tip: try to find the bottle with 20% more! More for the same price.
Blairsville
Olly Undeniable Beauty Grapefruit Glam Vitamin Gummies uploaded by Morgan E.
Purchased at: Walmart
I've always been skeptical about taking "beauty" vitamins. I gave the Olly Beauty vitamins a try and have had great success with them. My hair looks much shinier than before. My nails seem to be stronger than before I started taking these vitamins as well. They are grapefruit flavored and taste excellent as well! Olly Undeniable Beauty Grapefruit Glam Vitamin Gummies
Ask a question to the Influenster community...