HealthWellnessBeauty SupplementsOlly
Undeniable Beauty Grapefruit Glam Vitamin Gummies

Olly Undeniable Beauty Grapefruit Glam Vitamin Gummies

Find Vitamins And Supplements at Target.com! OH, YOU PRETTY THING. Mom always said beauty comes from within, and boy was she right. Bright eyes, dewy skin, healthy hair-it all starts at the cellular level, way down deep where nobody can see. Say hello to OLLY Undeniable Beauty, an expert blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that help you look your best, 24-7. Like an on-call beauty squad, these delightful gummies flood your system with all the lovely stuff, like collagen, that makes your beauty bloom. Hello Gorgeous!These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any. Gender: Female.

Does this grow your hair at a faster rate?
Is this taken with or without meal ? or before or after meal ? Thank you
Start your review of Olly Undeniable Beauty Grapefruit Glam Vitamin Gummies!
Brandy L.
Johnson, VT
I recently bought these from CVS simply hoping for a gummy that tasted better and had a better texture than other vitamin gummies I've tried. THANK GOODNESS I TRIED THESE!! Very tasty, chewy without getting stuck in your teeth and two a day is not bad. The price was a little icky, but better than some regular pill form. After three days I am already beginning to see a difference in my skin-especially since I've been sick and dehydrated the past week.
Grace S.
Starkville, MS
I really like these gummy vitamins. I have been taking them for about 2 months. They are pricey as some have said, but worth it. The taste is great. I do think that they have made a big difference in my hair! Also, if you sign up for auto ship through the OLLY website, you save $2 a bottle. When I received my first auto ship, OLLY sent me a full size bottle of vitamin D for free! Love that for winter. I definitely recommend them!
Susan K.
Manassas, VA
Olly Undeniable Beauty Grapefruit Glam Vitamin Gummies uploaded by Susan K.
Olly Undeniable Beauty Grapefruit Glam Vitamin Gummies uploaded by Susan K.
This is one gummy vitamin that I give 5 stars. I like the flavor, consistency, and above all, it’s effective. I can see an improvement on my skin, hair and nails too. My hair has grown pretty fast. My nails which were weak, has grown fast and tougher. Skin is clear ✔️
Alex P.
Overland Park, KS
Olly Undeniable Beauty Grapefruit Glam Vitamin Gummies uploaded by Alex P.
Purchased at: Target
To be honest, these didn’t really do the trick for me. Yes they are yummy and have a great flavor but it just wasn’t for me. The only thing I noticed it helping was my nails! These supplements have Biotin, Vitamin C, E and Keratin. If you’re trying to grow your hair out though or targeting strawberry skin, I would try something else! #olly #vitamins
Jennifer V.
Hanford, CA
Olly Undeniable Beauty Grapefruit Glam Vitamin Gummies uploaded by Jennifer V.
Purchased at: Walmart
I started these because my care/of vitamin routine was getting too expensive. These are inexpensive and taste great, no complaint there; three stars is because in comparison my hair just didn’t feel as strong and look as shiny and healthy as it did when I was taking my care/of vitamins. I went through two months of these just to make sure I was getting the full effect but I don’t see a different in my hair skin or nails. I would repurchase if it was my only option.
Angela P.
Fort Ripley, MN
Olly Undeniable Beauty Grapefruit Glam Vitamin Gummies uploaded by Angela P.
I’ve been taking these for 3 months now. My nails were very brittle and would break. They are no strong and grow fast. These are affordable and effective.
Jessica K.
Port St Lucie, FL
Olly Undeniable Beauty Grapefruit Glam Vitamin Gummies uploaded by Jessica K.
Purchased at: Target
These were magical for my postpartum hair loss. I’ve loved all the Olly vitamins I’ve ever tried. So happy with how well these work and taste! I’ll keep buying and recommending Olly vitamins forever! #MomLife
Jessica L.
East Syracuse, NY
Olly Undeniable Beauty Grapefruit Glam Vitamin Gummies uploaded by Jessica L.
I have PCOS and I was experiencing some hair thinning and I also started bleaching my hair which caused a little bit of damage. I've also never been able to grow my nails ever in my life I've always had very thin brittle ripping and peeling nails. I started using these about 6 months ago and the difference has been absolutely incredible for the first time ever and by 41 years I have actual fingernails!! I think that makes me a little more excited than I should be LOL
Crystal W.
Smithfield, NC
Olly Undeniable Beauty Grapefruit Glam Vitamin Gummies uploaded by Crystal W.
Purchased at: Target
First off these things taste amazing!!! Very citrus. I’ve taken them for a month and have notice a huge difference in my new hair growth and my nails are growing like crazy too. I haven’t noticed a skin change yet but I will take the hair and nails.
Bekah T.
Charleston, SC
Olly Undeniable Beauty Grapefruit Glam Vitamin Gummies uploaded by Bekah T.
These gummies taste amazing and they're certainly on the cheaper side compared to many others aimed at beauty care. My only downside is I didn't really see a noticeable difference in my hair, skin, or nails even after a month of taking them consistently. I do plan to continue taking them in hopes of them living up to the Olly brand name (my all-time favorite).

104 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Genesis S.
Bridgeport, CT
Shavonne Z. il y a 5 mois
I’m not sure...first time seeing these but I wonder how substantial is the grapefruit flavor?
Genesis S.
Bridgeport, CT
il y a 5 mois
Olly Undeniable Beauty Grapefruit Glam Vitamin Gummies ? Who tried this vitamin and How its was you experience?
Genesis S. il y a 5 mois
I want to try this one please tell me how was you experience. Thanks #Olly #beauty
Jannette A.
Fountain, CO
Hannah O. il y a 5 mois
I use them and love them but if you suffer from dry skin you should try the gummy that has hyaluronic acid in it!