Olly Totally Calm Vitamin Softgels - 25 Count

by Olly

Find Vitamins And Supplements at Target.com! MIND OVER MATTER. You've got a lot going on in that head of yours, and those voices are working overtime. When you need to get down to business, all that chatter can be a nasty distraction. Say hello to OLLY Calm, an expertly blended mix of natural ingredients designed to settle your mind and sharpen your focus. By soothing your nerves, mellowing you out and elevating your mood, OLLY Calm keeps you alert and on task. Relax baby, you got this.These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Gender: Unisex.

How often do you take these? Do you see results right away?
What happened to this product? I have been trying to find it and can’t. This product is fantastic and it works for me. I hope it is not off the market. I tried the stress gummies by Olly but it does not even compare to totally calm product by Olly
Start your review of Olly Totally Calm Vitamin Softgels - 25 Count!
Depew, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These taste good.. I love Olly! I love gummies. I think I own like.. All of them, honestly. These ones are alright, they don't make me like.. Sleepy, but it helps clear my head, honestly. Not so much stress rolling around in there. So that's nice 🤷‍♀️
Oxford, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Purchased at: CVS
I can’t really say this works to really help calm, I only went through one bottle so maybe I need to give it more to help give it a chance to work, I will say they did taste pretty good for a gummy vitamin
1,506 reviews
Olly Totally Calm Vitamin Softgels - 25 Count uploaded by Angela W.
Purchased at: Target
I really like Olly vitamins. These you just swallow. They are a small soft gel-makes it easier if you struggle with swallowing pills. I really think these work. The prices for their vitamins are reasonably priced. Target has a nice selection. I take this one at night along with Olly Rest. I take a few other Olly vitamins in the AM.
Birmingham, AL
I love these vitamins. I struggle a lot with test anxiety and the Olly Totally Calm vitamins really help me. They contain GABA which is one of our brain's neurotransmitters that functions to help us calm down. For me, my only issue with these vitamins is that they do make me drowsy. I have learned to take the vitamins the nights leading up to an exam as I am studying and preparing to take the exam. They have really helped me out and I appreciate not having to take prescription anxiety medication. This does the trick!
Buffalo, NY
The Olly brand has really cute packaging and that's the first thing that drew me in.. I was so excited to try this when I saw a sale at Target! These were pretty good. Decent flavor and texture . Much better favor than other gummy vitamins I've tried. A bit pricey though. Will purchase again only if coupons available!
Wilmington, DE
I feel like this really does put me in a good mood. If I fell stressed I pop in 2 and after a while my mood has improved. The tase is good as well! I would recommend it to anyone who occasionally gets overworked and stressed.
Tennessee City
Olly Totally Calm Vitamin Softgels - 25 Count uploaded by Anwar M.
Olly Totally Calm Vitamin Softgels - 25 Count uploaded by Anwar M.
Purchased at: The Vitamin Shoppe
Ik it says for skin (which is why I got it) but I had NO idea that it would grow my hair so long so I never thought hair vitamins helped my locks but wow oh wow I'm definitely #obsessed |pinterest: fitforabelle| fast SHOOK
Grain Valley, MO
I wasn't as impressed with these as I am with their sleep gummies. I am not a fan of the fact that they have soy in them (I do not do well with soy.) I did feel like they helped me a tad, but nothing significant. Won't be purchasing this again.
Treats like these scare me and I don't like to use them on my pets. My dog is the most hyper dog my parents have ever had, so my dad buys these for my Bub. They rarely work, once in a blue moon.
Lansdale, PA
Olly Totally Calm Vitamin Softgels - 25 Count uploaded by Caroline A.
I'm giving these a chance, even if it is placebo effect, these also contain vitamins that I need anyway so I'm giving them a shot. They do seem give me a nice sense of calm, but again, could be placebo effect. They smell and taste very vitamin-y so I try to take them with food.