HealthWellnessMultivitaminsOlly

by Olly

#6 in Multivitamins

The Perfect Women's Multi
You’re one busy lady, doing all the amazing things that make you, you. Well, here’s a multi that can keep up. It’s packed with essential nutrients to nourish you daily, so you can keep doing your thing.

Flavor: Blissful Berry
Complete multi with Vitamins
A, C, D, E, Bs, Biotin & Folic Acid

How It Works
The Perfect Women’s Multi delivers a daily dose of 18 essential nutrients to help active ladies thrive and fill in the gaps when eating habits are less than perfect.*

Is there anything that you were disappointed in this product?
I hate swallowing pills so this seems like the perfect product. I would love to review this. Can I get samples to try?
Start your review of Olly The Perfect Women's Multi-Vitamin Blissful Dietary Supplement Gummies - Berry - 90ct!
How would you rate this product?
Emily F.
Olly The Perfect Women's Multi-Vitamin Blissful Dietary Supplement Gummies - Berry - 90ct uploaded by Emily F.
I’ve tried many woman’s multivitamins and just wasn’t happy or didn’t see a difference. Until I purchased this multivitamin!! I’m on my third container! I love how I feel when I use it, the vitamins taste amazing and I get all the vitamins I need! This multivitamin is the best I’ve ever tried!
Olivia B.
minneapolis, MN
Olly The Perfect Women's Multi-Vitamin Blissful Dietary Supplement Gummies - Berry - 90ct uploaded by Olivia B.
these are great! flavor is also great just to top it all off. it’s a little pricey for vitamins, but worth it
Genesis S.
Bridgeport, CT
Olly The Perfect Women's Multi-Vitamin Blissful Dietary Supplement Gummies - Berry - 90ct uploaded by Genesis S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I recently bought these multivitamins and I like to see if it works for me. The only thing I do not like about them is their strong smell of medicine when you open the bottle that strong smell comes out, but when you take them you do not feel it I've seen good reviews about this so I'm trying it . Olly The Perfect Women's Multi-Vitamin Blissful Dietary Supplement Gummies - Berry - 90ct
Chelsea M.
Hialeah, FL
Olly The Perfect Women's Multi-Vitamin Blissful Dietary Supplement Gummies - Berry - 90ct uploaded by Chelsea M.
Purchased at: Amazon
These vitamins are surprisingly very good. I made the decision to switch from capsules to gummies because of the mild reflux and terrible after taste due to the capsules. With these gummies, no bad after taste at all. Also, on can take these any time and on an empty stomach. My nails are very long and my eyebrows are insane which is a good thing as they don't grow that fast. Definitely got another bottle and starting it soon.
Lizzette G.
Olly The Perfect Women's Multi-Vitamin Blissful Dietary Supplement Gummies - Berry - 90ct uploaded by Lizzette G.
Purchased at: CVS
Really great women’s multi vitamins. They have a lot of good vitamins in it A,C , D E B and biotin and others . It really helped me with more energy throughout the day and made my hair grow . They do have a strong flavor not like other Olly one but it’s because of folic acid . Recommend to any women that wants a gummy multi vitamin with a lot of others
Stephanie K.
Olly The Perfect Women's Multi-Vitamin Blissful Dietary Supplement Gummies - Berry - 90ct uploaded by Stephanie K.
Purchased at: Walmart
Take two of these a day and chew all of your vitamin problems all away!! These are really tasty, I have to stop myself from eating them all. I take these every day! They are packed with a dose of 18 essential nutrients to help active ladies thrive!! #Olly The Perfect Women's Multi-Vitamin Blissful Dietary Supplement Gummies - Berry - 90ct
Maryssa G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Olly The Perfect Women's Multi-Vitamin Blissful Dietary Supplement Gummies - Berry - 90ct uploaded by Maryssa G.
I love it the gummies are so tasteful so much more fun to take than regular tablets. Now these I don’t forget to take!
Saige R.
Farmerville, LA
Olly The Perfect Women's Multi-Vitamin Blissful Dietary Supplement Gummies - Berry - 90ct uploaded by Saige R.
Purchased at: Target
Olly The Perfect Women's Multi-Vitamin Blissful Dietary Supplement Gummies - Berry - 90ct I really like these gummies. They have a great taste and make it easy to take them every day. I don't like that the bottle is so bulky, but I'm going to repurpose it when I finish them. I usually get a small burst of energy after taking these. I will be buying more.
Pommy O.
Saline, MI
Olly The Perfect Women's Multi-Vitamin Blissful Dietary Supplement Gummies - Berry - 90ct uploaded by Pommy O.
Olly The Perfect Women's Multi-Vitamin Blissful Dietary Supplement Gummies - Berry has a great taste of berries. Take 2 daily to boost your energy. It smell good and not too sweet like normal gummy. The price is a bit high.
Kodi S.
Glenfield, NY
Olly The Perfect Women's Multi-Vitamin Blissful Dietary Supplement Gummies - Berry - 90ct uploaded by Kodi S.
I feel so amazing after I take one of these bad boys. Better than I have with any multi vitamin. The initial smell is off putting but they taste great and leave me feeling energised and ready for my day.

142 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Paulina B.
College Station, Tx
il y a 13 jours
Kari U. il y a 12 jours
Much better, in my opinion! Not nearly as artificial tasting as many others!
Walis N.