BY OLLY #9 in Vitamins & Supplements

Find Vitamins And Supplements at Target.com! We love a girl that trusts her instincts (and her intestines). When your digestive tract is in tip-top shape, your body better absorbs nutrients from what you eat. OLLY Essential Probiotic includes beneficial bacteria that supports intestinal cell health and digestion. And, when you take it with your daily multi you'll get the added perk of optimized vitamin and mineral absorption, helping your body to get the very most out of what you put in Gender: Female.

• Are these yummy?1 Answers
  • Do these work? I've sent these at target and I've always wanted t...2 Answers
  • Are these worth switching my Kirkland multi-vitamin for?1 Answers
Justine A.
Everett, WA
I bought these multi vitamins because I've been breaking out and I have hopes that's it will help my skin clear up. First of all, these gummies taste like candy! They are sweet so if you don't like sweet things.. I wouldn't get these! But I love sweet things! I mean common! They have like a sour powder on the outside but they aren't sour at all. Second of all, I got these target for $13.99 which is pretty normal price for vitamins and I didn't mind paying that much because it will last me 45 days. The container comes with 90 gummies but you take 2 a day which is easy to do. If you don't taking pills or have a hard time doing so I would recommend doing this gummy form! Third of all, I've notice a huge difference in the appearance of my skin. I have less acne on my forehead and have a clearer, smooth complexion. The OLLY gummies also have a cute container and has tons of benefits to take it! A huge plus for me. I work 40 hours a week and I go to graduate school during the nights so I love taking these gummies because they are on the go and have so many benefits!
Carmen L.
Lewisville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I would say all time favorite gummy vitamin, but I still will never get over the loss of the one a day sour gummies. These however have taken their place. They taste amazing and make me actually want to take my vitamins. I got a pack of the womens mulit citrus flavored ones because they were on clearance, and I can tell you that they belonged on clearance for sure! They did not measure up to how great these ones are. I always recommend them to everyone.
Dianna G.
Ankeny, IA
Let's be honest, I remember to take these every day, because they taste like candy!  For the most part, the multi vitamin covers the essentials, but you'll need to add in Calcium if you don't get enough through your diet.  I appreciate that the sugar content is fairly low and definitely lower than some competitors.  I typically buy these at Sam's Club and would highly recommend.
Michelle W.
Annapolis, MD
My favorite vitamins!! They taste great so I'm more likely to actually take them everyday! I'm one of those people who will buy pill vitamins and then never take them so I figured that taking gummies are better than taking nothing! These actually have decent ingredients compared to other gummy brand and I love the packaging too!
Tamara F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
OLLY is the only multivitamin that doesn’t give me that horrible after taste and actually works. It’s completely affordable. I’ve noticed that my hair is healthier, my skin is clearer, and my nail tips are so white. I have tons of energy when I take them in a regular and they taste great. I’ve tried other ones also and they complement each other well. Definitely recommend for those who workout and want a supplement to help.
Potoula A.
Hicksville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really recommend these! Been feeling great, no upset stomach which is what usually happens when taking vitamins on an empty stomach. They taste great and they work!! Plus, they’re not expensive and they’re available pretty much anywhere
Brittany M.
Barboursville, WV
These taste great! Provide women with the daily vitamins they need plus are easy to chew. I bought them at target. Pricey but not much more than other brands of vitamins of the same type. Overall satisfied with this product.
Lani S.
I regularly purchase these vitamins. They are great and just keep feeling healthy and energized! I would recommend these vitamins to anyone. Plus, they’re gummies so they are easy and not a hassle to take.
Maha I.
Apex, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These have a funky smell, but they taste great, and are reasonably priced. Compared especially to those gross Alive! gummies, these are amazing. I actually remember to take my vitamins.
Annie G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got a sample of these gummies along with my women's one a day purchase. It's sweet, so in addition to the vitamins, you also get calories and sugar compared to a traditional daily multivitamin. Still has that medicine taste, but I do love the gummy flavor. Vitamins C is 75% requirement vs 100% in traditional daily multivitamins.
Andrea H.
Can you take multiple types of olly vitamins? Or just one?
Alyssa B.
Walkertown, NC
Has anyone tried these? Any better or worse than other daily vitamin gummies (like One-A-Day)?
Caroline R.
How much do they cost?
Kimberly B.
I can't take regular vitamins because they make me sick. Do these do that?
Elissa M.
How much better than other gummy vitamins is this? Or is the the same as other brands?