BY OLLY #7 in Vitamins & Supplements

Find Vitamins And Supplements at Target.com! We love a girl that trusts her instincts (and her intestines). When your digestive tract is in tip-top shape, your body better absorbs nutrients from what you eat. OLLY Essential Probiotic includes beneficial bacteria that supports intestinal cell health and digestion. And, when you take it with your daily multi you'll get the added perk of optimized vitamin and mineral absorption, helping your body to get the very most out of what you put in Gender: Female.

Linda C.
Norwalk, CA
I've been using these for about a month now and I can see a difference in my hair and skin. My skin glows and has been free of breakouts and my hair is staring to grow back my baby hairs. It could be do to the biotin which isn't alot because normally if I take biotin by it self I break out dramatically across my face.
Also I'm not a good vitamin taker for the reason that I always forget or I hate the taste.
So when I saw these I was like they look delicious I'll give it a try. I keep them by my bed so as soon as I'm up in the morning I remember to take them. There is 90 berry sugar coated gummies in the jar and your suppose to take 2 a day. So they will last you 45 days.
The flavor is actually pretty good I get the sweetest of the berry but I get the kick back of the vitamin at the end which isn't to bad.
This brand comes in many variety of vitamins depending on the necessities. I bought mine at target for about $10. Would recommend and definitely will repurchase.
Ashley D.
Memphis, TN
I used to DREAD taking multivitamins. The multivitamins I grew up with left a chalky disgusting taste in my mouth, they left me feeling like I was going to vomit if I didn't eat everything in my kitchen, and they were always the size of horse pills.

But in walks Olly, the BEST multivitamin on the market.

They truly taste like candy (so I don't recommend them if you really despise sweet things). They even have a sugary coating on the outside that gives it a fun texture.

Also you don't have to eat with them! The bottle explicitly says no food needed, but, honestly, I was skeptical the first time I took them without food. I take these every morning (even on days I'm running late and can't get breakfast). They have never once hurt my stomach. That is incredible, in my opinion.

Because they are gummy, it doesn't feel like taking a horse pill either. They are about the size of one of those Dots candies (which is big for medicine). But it feels more like eating fruit snacks than getting my daily vitamins.

I never once would have thought I would be the kind of person to take a multivitamin everyday, but here I am. Olly has changed my views on vitamins.

PLUS they have a men's vitamin, too!
Arshena A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I recently picked these up from my local cvs. After two days of trying them, I can say that they taste delicious, I like that you don’t have to take them with food, I love that they have tons of nutritious vitamins in them like biotin (vitamin B7), vitamins A, C, D3, E, B6, B12, and even folic acid. I was initially attracted to the packaging and I do appreciate the look to it. The only complaint I would say is the smell. The bottle is closed, on my nightstand, and I could still slightly smell it. It smells like vitamins in general. It’s not a major deal since the scent is slight but just something to take into consideration.
Justine A.
Everett, WA
I bought these multi vitamins because I've been breaking out and I have hopes that's it will help my skin clear up. First of all, these gummies taste like candy! They are sweet so if you don't like sweet things.. I wouldn't get these! But I love sweet things! I mean common! They have like a sour powder on the outside but they aren't sour at all. Second of all, I got these target for $13.99 which is pretty normal price for vitamins and I didn't mind paying that much because it will last me 45 days. The container comes with 90 gummies but you take 2 a day which is easy to do. If you don't taking pills or have a hard time doing so I would recommend doing this gummy form! Third of all, I've notice a huge difference in the appearance of my skin. I have less acne on my forehead and have a clearer, smooth complexion. The OLLY gummies also have a cute container and has tons of benefits to take it! A huge plus for me. I work 40 hours a week and I go to graduate school during the nights so I love taking these gummies because they are on the go and have so many benefits!
Alyse L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are the VERY BEST multi-vitamins that I have ever tried! Any multi-vitamin that I have ever taken has always upset my stomach and has never seemed to make a noticeable difference in my daily life. I feel the difference in this vitamin! I have already gone through 2 boxes, and am waiting for my 3rd to get here and can feel the difference not taking these everyday. I recommend these to everyone I know, and I will always repurchase!
Kelsey S.
Sharpsville, IN
These come in a cute package, they taste amazing, and they aren’t super expensive. But, when you look at The amount of the different vitamins that are in this, it’s not worth spending your money on. I purchased them because everyone was talking about them, then realized that they aren’t doing nearly as much for me as my old brand of vitamins are.
Felecia
Sacramento, CA
I love these vitamins. They are a little on the pricey side; but Ibotta recently had a coupon for them and target had them on sale, so I thought I would give them a try. And to my surprise they taste great! I have to admit the smell of them from outside of the container made it seem like they wouldn’t taste very good, but they tasted like fresh berries. I love this product!
Sade V.
Cleveland, OH
These gummies are amazing! This is my third or fourth bottle that I was actually able and wanting to finish. They taste amazing and are better then most other gummies I’ve tried based off the taste alone! I buy these at Target, try them out!
Morgan A.
Placerville
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought these gummies from Target after seeing a coupon and reading a lot of the great reviews on Influenster. They taste great and have a lot of what I was looking for. You can take them on an empty stomach which is fantastic especially for busy mornings. The container is cute and sleek, very feminine. Easy to chew and shallow and they taste AMAZING! I cant tell you how many times I have purchased a vitamin and hated the texture and the taste. These are perfect! a little pricey but worth it when it comes to taking vitamins that are easy and fast (they taste so good it will help you remember to take them.) Highly recommend!
Breannah W.
Pleasanton, CA
I used to be jealous because only the men's gummy multivitamins had the sugar-coated kind, but then I found Olly! Taking my vitamins has become my favorite part of the morning. They are much softer and gummy-like than other multivitamins and the flavor is delicious!
Andrea H.
Can you take multiple types of olly vitamins? Or just one?
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
Has anyone used these? Are they good?
Caroline R.
How much do they cost?
Kimberly B.
I can't take regular vitamins because they make me sick. Do these do that?
Alyssa B.
Walkertown, NC
Has anyone tried these? Any better or worse than other daily vitamin gummies (like One-A-Day)?