Olly The Perfect Women's Multi

by Olly

#2 in Multivitamins

The Perfect Women's Multi delivers a daily dose of 18 essential nutrients to help active ladies thrive and fill in the gaps when eating habits are less than perfect.*

Olly The Perfect Women's Multi Has anyone tried these out for a few weeks or over a month & noticed skin/hair/nail growth or glow?
Are these good daily vitamins (where you truly see a difference? I’ve been torn between these or Ritual vitamins!
Can these be taken on an empty stomach?
Start your review of Olly The Perfect Women's Multi!
Iris A.
Saint Louis, MO
Olly The Perfect Women's Multi uploaded by Iris A.
These are great, they taste delicious, are easy to chew and swallow. They provide vitamins A, C, D, E, B6, B12, Biotin and Folic Acid. They're great for hair, skin, nails, energy and bones. They can be a bit pricey, but are often on sale at my local grocery store.
Endina  A.
Saint Louis, MO
Olly The Perfect Women's Multi uploaded by Endina  A.
I love trying different multivitamins and this one has been one of my favorites because of the variety of vitamins that it provides. These vitamins provide Vitamin A, C, D, E, B6, B12, folic acid and biotin. I only need 2 gummies daily, they taste great, good consistency and I don't need to take with food or water.
Vira K.
Connecticut
Olly The Perfect Women's Multi uploaded by Vira K.
Purchased at: Target
Olly The Perfect Women's Multi Great gummy vitamins. Love that they taste good and don’t have no bitter aftertaste. Hopefully they affective too!
Sanquise  P.
Detroit, MI
Olly The Perfect Women's Multi uploaded by Sanquise  P.
This is a great women’s vitamin. I’ve noticed that my nails are getting stronger. Gummies are easier for me to take than solid pills.
Maggie A.
Hampden Twp, PA
Olly The Perfect Women's Multi uploaded by Maggie A.
Absolutely loved this. Would definitely recommend and will be repurchasing when I run out. I saw small positive changes like the health of my nails and subtly in my skin (looking a little less dry). Overall I think this vitamin will fulfill different purposes for whoever takes it, but I would definitely recommend it as a party of your daily routine.
Jessica L.
Northport, AL
Olly The Perfect Women's Multi uploaded by Jessica L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love these vitamins. Take them everyday and would not change this brand for Nothing it's the best taste and quality ! Olly The Perfect Women's Multi
andrea M.
Las Vegas, NV
Olly The Perfect Women's Multi uploaded by andrea M.
I really like it tastes great and easy to take like a gummy bear. I take 2 a day and it helps me since i dont have time to eat all my nutrients daily on a busy schedule. I highly recommend it and its affordable.
Cardina T.
Olly The Perfect Women's Multi uploaded by Cardina T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Olly The Perfect Women's Multi is one of my favorite vitamins. I love that is full of vitamin a,c,d,b and biotin ! Ever since I’ve been taking these my hair has been healthier than ever. It’s reasonably priced and works well. It even tastes like fruit-snacks. 🤣
Lizzie S.
Olly The Perfect Women's Multi uploaded by Lizzie S.
Olly The Perfect Women's Multi uploaded by Lizzie S.
Olly The Perfect Women's Multi is an awesome product for women. Yummy, gluten free, with folic acid which is important! Multivitamins are so essential to human health especially for us busy women always stressing out all the good stuff. #voxbox #Olly #AuthenticallyHealthy #ActuallyGoodForYou
Elisa R.
Olly The Perfect Women's Multi uploaded by Elisa R.
I get the 200 ct at Sam's Club. It is cheaper than any other place for the quantity. The flavor is not bad but it has a subtle vitamin after taste in my opinion. I take Undeniable Beauty right after it. I have been taking this consistently for over 6 months and I really enjoy it

164 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tiina T.
Long Beach, NY
il y a un mois
Danielle L. il y a 15 jours
The Olly "hair" gummy vitamins are amazing for hair growth. I haven't tried the capsules yet. I recommend them to so many of my hair clients. My hair was stuck at medium length for a literal decade, and I grew it to my waist. Just chopped it, and ready to do it again.
Dani K.