Olly Slim Smoothie Salted Caramel Chocolate Protein Powder uploaded by Adrianna G.Olly Slim Smoothie Salted Caramel Chocolate Protein Powder uploaded by Natalia D.Olly Slim Smoothie Salted Caramel Chocolate Protein Powder uploaded by Piper D.

BY OLLY

Less IS More It's no secret that proper diet and exercise are the keys to keeping off those extra lbs, but here's the real skinny: your body also needs quality protein to maintain a zippy metabolism and satisfy hunger. Olly Slim Smoothie is packed with powerful actives from a unique blood orange extract plus protein, fiber, and a whole meal's worth of vitamins from organic fruits and veggies to help you stay fit. It's the kick-start your body needs and the satisfying treat you crave all in one glass. How fitting. THE Goods Blood Orange Extract - A super food with active compounds to help you manage your weight and waistline. That's bloody brilliant! Reduced Sugar* - All the deliciousness you crave with only 5g of sugar per serving. Sweet! Plant Protein Blend - A blend of pea, golden chlorella and flax that delivers essential amino acids, omega-3s and powerful phytonutrients. Whole Food Fiber - 5 grams of fiber from apple, cassava root and flax to help support healthy, balanced digestion. Whole Food Vitamins - Our blend is packed with vitamins sourced from 12 organic fruits and veggies. *Slim smoothie contains 44 percent less sugar than Olly Nourishing smoothie. Sugar content has been lowered from 9g per serving to 5g per serving. Real Food Nutrition We formulate with natural, whole food sources that provide an array of real nutrients for balanced nutrition. Because food should be food. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Carly W.
Pittsburgh
meh. this was my first time trying any kind of protein shake or meal replacement shakes, and im not disappointed. I don't think this tastes much like salted caramel, but it's not bad. I usually mix mine with some almond milk and use a blender bottle to mix it up real good. if you don't mix it welp enough it will definitely get gritty on you. I guess this has done a decent job keeping me full, I have been replacing my normally sugary breakfasts with this. I think it will take some more time to decide if I actually like this enough to buy another container. (one container = fifteen servings)
Tona W.
High Point, NC
This is just ok. I bought a single packet,which I suggest doing to test it before you invest. I just used it with water so my results using that were this : it doesn't taste like salted caramel chocolate. It does taste like chocolate and something else that I could not figure out. Maybe a slight but nutty? There was something else. Not salty tho. The texture was good...no issue there,I had no grit. I def was able to drink the packet but I wouldn't have it again.
Carmen L.
Lewisville, TX
Bought this a while back and finally tried it out today. I'm so glad I bought just the single packet to try. I put it in my blender with some milk and ice and to me it was kind of chalky and weird tasting. I was able to drink about half before dumping it. Won't be buying again.
Tirzah C.
Goodyear, AZ
Pretty good with no grit! I actually mixed into my protein shake that I have as my first meal. I can't attest to the "slim" title but the taste isn't bad. I would repurchase. I didn't purchase the whole container I only purchased a one time use pouch. I feel that that works better for me seeing how I'm pretty picky. I do agree with the "salty salted" taste, very pronounced but not disgusting.
Piper D.
Lexington, SC
I tried the ollynutrition Salted Caramel Chocolate slim shake today. It wasn’t my favorite, mostly because I prefer just chocolate. However, it does really taste like salted caramel and chocolate mixed together so if you dig that then you will love this. 8/10!
Kayla F.
I tried a single-serving sample of this that I bought at Target. I prefer my protein powders with almond milk, instead of water so I mixed this with unsweetened almond milk. It mixes really well in my shaker bottle, it is really smooth and creamy with very little grittiness. I had this as an afternoon snack at the end of the work day and it held me over until I ate supper. I ended up purchasing a full-sized container of this flavor from their website and I'm just waiting for it to be delivered. I would definitely recommend this to someone looking for a good plant-based protein that they can use as a meal replacement or snack.
Amber S.
MASON, MI
I love this so much!  The flavor is fantastic-it really tastes like salted caramel mocha!  It is high protein and very healthy.  I bought it at a reasonable price from Target.  I only gave it 4 stars for a couple reasons-at 5g of sugar per serving, this is more than some other protein powders such as Vega.  Also, the "salted" taste makes you very very thirsty.  However, I can still say this is my favorite breakfast shake!
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
I'm vegetarian becoming vegan so I wanted to try the plant based proteins. I hated the taste of this one. So disappointing. I couldn't even finish. Doesn't taste like caramel or chocolate. Hope to find one that I like 😔
Adrianna G.
So doing smoothies is a lot easier than eating food. So I did a lot of research and the only thing I found was expensive things that I wasn't sure if I was going to even like. So I saw Olly sitting and Target. Assuming that whatever I got was going to be terrible anyway I just went for the slim smoothie. I was delighted to find that the taste wasn't actually that bad. The smell is pretty rough. More like a sour milk. The texture isn't horrible either, it's only a little gritty. I only use it with water as well. But I love it. It's so simple. And much cheaper than all the others which rules. I've lost 4 lbs in a week which for me is awesome.
Kendyll L.
Dublin, OH
This is my favorite meal replacement shake that I've tried this far. The flavor is great and doesn't have a strong " protein" taste to it. I like to blend it with almond milk and ice to create a nice and thick smoothie but you can also just shake it with water. I use this as a breakfast replacement and am loving the results.
brandis p.
Memphis, TN
Do these smoothies taste good? Is it best with water or milk?
Lauren C.
Hopkins, MN
Is it worth the money? I'm worried it won't actually help me lose any weight and cost a lot of money.
Giovanna P.