Personal CareSleeping AidsOlly

by Olly

#15 in Sleeping Aids

It's time to sleep, but apparently your brain didn't get the memo. OLLY Restful Sleep will lull you to dreamland like your very own sandman. Expertly blended to boost your body's natural sleep hormone, these delightful gummies will mellow your mind, relax your body and calm your senses. Night .

OLLY RESTFUL SLEEP GUMMY - Our melatonin gummies, with L-Theanine and botanicals like chamomile and lemon balm, help boost your natural sleep hormone, encourage a calm feeling, and support a healthy sleep cycle, making it easier for you to fall asleep.; SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THESE - At OLLY, we want the same things as you, like steady energy, better sleep & feeling healthy. Nothing helps you feel your best like a good night's sleep, & our sleep gummies help you drift off without chemical sleep aids.; NATURALLY TASTY GUMMIES - Why leave fun, chewable vitamins to kids? When something feels good, you're more likely to do it & nothing feels better than feeling healthy. OLLY gummy vitamins & gummy supplements make it easy & fun to get your daily dose.

Does this product work better than melatonin ?
Does anyone have a good recommendation for a gummy vitamin to assist with sleep that actually tastes good and really works?
I’ve tried these gummy’s to help me sleep but I feel like they don’t work that well on me. Anyone has any other recommendations on melatonin gummy’s/pills that works well and fast?
Start your review of OLLY Restful Sleep Gummy Supplement with Melatonin & L-Theanine Chamomile, BlackBerry Zen, Supports a Healthy Sleep Cycle* (Packaging May Vary)!
Molly A.
Purchased at: Target
For melatonin, I'd say this is a pretty decent product. They have a really good taste. Personally after trying these, I prefer a pill form of melatonin. I usually take it once I lay down for the evening. I don't want to chew a gummy right before bed after I've brushed my teeth. It's a good product, just not right for me.
Zizi C.
Plano, TX
OLLY Restful Sleep Gummy Supplement with Melatonin & L-Theanine Chamomile, BlackBerry Zen, Supports a Healthy Sleep Cycle* (Packaging May Vary) uploaded by Zizi C.
Purchased at: Target
My son has trouble falling asleep and these work wonders on him. He doesn’t mind the taste which is surprising because he gags on all other chewable supplements.
Serena R.
OLLY Restful Sleep Gummy Supplement with Melatonin & L-Theanine Chamomile, BlackBerry Zen, Supports a Healthy Sleep Cycle* (Packaging May Vary) uploaded by Serena R.
These gummies always come to the rescue when anxiety comes for a visit before bed. They help me relax and get a good nights sleep. The only thing that prevents me from giving this 5 stars is the mint blackberry flavor is a little strange. It’s not horrible but it’s definitely not the flavor I would have come up with.Olly Sleep
Katelyn G.
Palmyra, PA
OLLY Restful Sleep Gummy Supplement with Melatonin & L-Theanine Chamomile, BlackBerry Zen, Supports a Healthy Sleep Cycle* (Packaging May Vary) uploaded by Katelyn G.
These are really effective and great to use if you need help feeling sleepy. They taste great too! Melatonin works really quickly on me so I typically take half the recommended dosage and still feel the effects. With this you [email protected] practice good sleep hygiene by not using any electronic devices 1 hour prior to sleep.
Puja S.
West Hills, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love my olly restful sleep gummy’s not only do they taste great but they also help me relax and fall asleep faster especially when I have to much on my mind and can’t sleep.
Ellysia O.
OLLY Restful Sleep Gummy Supplement with Melatonin & L-Theanine Chamomile, BlackBerry Zen, Supports a Healthy Sleep Cycle* (Packaging May Vary) uploaded by Ellysia O.
For me personally, I didn’t find these to make me too sleepy. I’ve taken them about 1-2 hours before I want to sleep and not much difference of feeling too tired and ready to sleep. It has a great taste and being a gummy makes it quite easy to chew and take down.
Peggy S.
jamestown ny
I love these . not only do that taste great they have natural ingredients for you in it to help benefit your body. I love use of herbal ingredients to help aid my sleep
Tanmaya M.
Naperville, IL
OLLY Restful Sleep Gummy Supplement with Melatonin & L-Theanine Chamomile, BlackBerry Zen, Supports a Healthy Sleep Cycle* (Packaging May Vary) uploaded by Tanmaya M.
At first I was not ready to take any thing to support my sleep but, When I read about olly how healthy it is and up on that it’s a gummy. I was like why don’t try it.it really helps me sleep better now.[product:olly-restful-sleep-gummy-supplement-with-melatonin-&-l-theanine-chamomile,-blackberry-zen,-supports-a-healthy-sleep-cycle*-(packaging-may-vary)]
Candice F.
Morgantown, WV
I absolutely love Olly Sleep gummy’s, I have a horrible time falling asleep. I started by taking 2 before bed, I take about 4 now. But it helps me fall asleep fast and I feel rested in the morning.
Melissa B.
Oviedo, FL
OLLY Restful Sleep Gummy Supplement with Melatonin & L-Theanine Chamomile, BlackBerry Zen, Supports a Healthy Sleep Cycle* (Packaging May Vary) uploaded by Melissa B.
I really liked this product and it definitely helped me go to sleep. However, I switched to a different brand that had less sugar per gummy as I have pcos and don’t like any added sugars in my diet. This works, but I like other gummies better.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amber W.
Killen, AL
il y a 9 mois
Michelle T. il y a 2 mois
I really liked it. You gotta take more than the recommended dosage to get sleepy though