BY OLLY #1 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Find Vitamins And Supplements at Target.com! OH, YOU PRETTY THING. Mom always said beauty comes from within, and boy was she right. Bright eyes, dewy skin, healthy hair-it all starts at the cellular level, way down deep where nobody can see. Say hello to OLLY Undeniable Beauty, an expert blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that help you look your best, 24-7. Like an on-call beauty squad, these delightful gummies flood your system with all the lovely stuff, like collagen, that makes your beauty bloom. Hello Gorgeous!These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any. Gender: Unisex. see more...

• How do you wake up in the morning? Do you feel good or ev...5 Answers
  • I have a newborn so I’m (obviously) losing a lot of sleep...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this Olly Restful Sleep Blackberry Zen ...2 Answers
Ashley D.
Memphis, TN
These are amazing. I've taken Melatonin in the past, but it was nothing like this. The minty blackberry flavor combined with the L-Theanine and Botanicals relaxes me so much. The flavor was odd to me the first couple of times I took these, but over some time it became a comforting flavor. They truly helped me fall asleep and STAY ASLEEP. I didn't wake up groggy or feeling like I got hit by a truck. I awoke feeling completely rested and satisfied. I highly recommend these.
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
I ried these gummies out because I have occasional sleeplessness and wanted something that was easy to take at bedtime. I looked at the price and hesitated for a minute, for that much money these things better put me to sleep in seconds! I tried them out that night and fell asleep in about 20 minutes after taking them which is good. I took two and they made me fall asleep, but I woke up at 2 AM feeling energized so I couldn't fall back asleep. I think as soon as you wake up even if you wake up at 1 AM, you can't fall back asleep. I took one instead and worked great. Woke up at 7 AM on a weekend which is not common for me and have fixed my Monday grogginess. But I tried one night not taking them and I couldn't fall asleep.
Madi M.
Illinois
I really like this stuff, I started using this after taking regular melatonin wasn’t working on me so well at night and made me super tired in the morning.
So I found these on amazon decided to give them a try after reading reviews and I really like them. They help me sleep at night while not making me tired during the day. Definitely worth a try.
Sarah W.
Grapevine, TX
I see several friends posting on Facebook about problems sleeping. I too had sleeping problems before OLLY. I only slept 3.5 - 4.5 hours per night. OLLY RESTFUL SLEEP is an All Natural Product that works like a charm when nothing else has... Thank goodness my nephew, Johnny, introduced me to it!!! I am sleeping through the night for the first time in years! Olly Restful Sleep Blackberry Zen Vitamin Gummies - 50 Count Hope this helps you as much as it has helped us! We buy this regularly and highly recommend this product!
Samantha K.
Foley, MN
These were purchased as a test before I travel to Asia (for the flight and for when I am trying to re-regulate my sleep schedule). When used as directed, they're great! I had more restful sleep than usual, and woke up feeling more energetic and refreshed than usual too! They taste great and are like a little treat before I start my night time routine. I have noticed that I am winding down faster and falling asleep much faster. I will add that my dreams have been absolutely wicked since I started taking these though- incredibly vivid and odd. alone, they're not too expensive, but there are often deals where you can find them at a lower cost!
Aly J.
Madera, CA
I love these so much. I have always had trouble sleeping mostly because of my anxiety and this helps so much. I take two about 10 minutes before bed and right when I lay down I fall asleep instantly. If u take them too early it's fine it doesn't make you so tired that you can't keep your eyes open it just helps once you are ready for bed. It doesn't make me tired the day after either, I wake up the next morning ready to start my day with tons of energy. On top of it all they taste great!!!
Jaci M.
Raleigh
I was a bit hesitant to try these at first, but am so glad I did! They help me fall asleep and don't leave me feeling groggy in the morning. They taste pretty good, and I like that I can pick them up at Target - I'm always there anyways so it's easy to grab a new bottle when I run out!
Anne Marie W.
Raleigh, NC
These definitely help me sleep! The only downside is, these cause me to have bad dreams. I had a friend try them and he said he said they cause him to have vivid dreams. Melatonin doesn't really have any affect on me, but whatever else is in these helps me fall asleep and stay asleep.
Karina O.
Port Arthur, TX
I looove these!! I always have trouble getting to sleep at a decent time! A friend told me about these and they changed my routine!!! I now take 2 about 15mins before bed and i get the best sleep!! I highly recommend these! Good flavor as well!
Kristen R.
Sterlington, LA
I love these so much. I haven’t ever really had a problem falling asleep, but I would always wake up in the middle of the night wide awake. Well these have solved my problem. I take two and fall asleep pretty quickly and have not woken up in the middle of the night when taking these. I was scared I would feel drowsy in the morning but have not had that problem. I actually end up feeling refreshed because I got a healthy nights sleep. Definitely recommend.
Jan C.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you feel dizzy or light headed when you wake up after taking this?
Kathryn W.
Annapolis, MD
Does this product give you that "hangover" feeling like most other sleep medicines that I've tried do?
Jamie T.
Dothan, AL
Who has tried these? do you think they help you sleep?
Christina L.
How do you wake up in the morning? Do you feel good or even more exhausted ?
Kat J.
Do these actually help you sleep better, and do they have an aftertaste?

back