BY OLLY #5 in Beauty Supplements

Find Vitamins And Supplements at Target.com! OH, YOU PRETTY THING. Mom always said beauty comes from within, and boy was she right. Bright eyes, dewy skin, healthy hair-it all starts at the cellular level, way down deep where nobody can see. Say hello to OLLY Undeniable Beauty, an expert blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that help you look your best, 24-7. Like an on-call beauty squad, these delightful gummies flood your system with all the lovely stuff, like collagen, that makes your beauty bloom. Hello Gorgeous!These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any. Gender: Unisex. see more...

• How do you wake up in the morning? Do you feel good or even more ...5 Answers
  • I have a newborn so I’m (obviously) losing a lot of sleep and whe...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this Olly Restful Sleep Blackberry Zen Vitamin ...2 Answers
Jessie S.
Greenville
Olly Restful Sleep Blackberry Zen Vitamin Gummies - 50 Count are a big help and really do work. I took two the first night and had a hard time waking up the next morning. These might not have had anything to do with it, since I really don't like getting out of bed anyway, but just in case, the next night I only took 1 and it worked great for me. That also helps to make the bottle last longer. I having been taking the one gummy about 20-30 minutes before I want to go to bed, and then when it kicks in, I just get really sleepy and content. They just help to kind of calm my mind and relax. I have noticed that I am falling asleep a bit faster and according to my Fit Bit sleep analysis, have had a slight improvement to my sleep cycles. I like the flavor of the gummies. They basically just taste like blackberry and don't have any aftertaste. I would highly recommend these to anyone who just needs a little bit a help falling asleep.
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
I ried these gummies out because I have occasional sleeplessness and wanted something that was easy to take at bedtime. I looked at the price and hesitated for a minute, for that much money these things better put me to sleep in seconds! I tried them out that night and fell asleep in about 20 minutes after taking them which is good. I took two and they made me fall asleep, but I woke up at 2 AM feeling energized so I couldn't fall back asleep. I think as soon as you wake up even if you wake up at 1 AM, you can't fall back asleep. I took one instead and worked great. Woke up at 7 AM on a weekend which is not common for me and have fixed my Monday grogginess. But I tried one night not taking them and I couldn't fall asleep.
Sarah W.
Grapevine, TX
I see several friends posting on Facebook about problems sleeping. I too had sleeping problems before OLLY. I only slept 3.5 - 4.5 hours per night. OLLY RESTFUL SLEEP is an All Natural Product that works like a charm when nothing else has... Thank goodness my nephew, Johnny, introduced me to it!!! I am sleeping through the night for the first time in years! Olly Restful Sleep Blackberry Zen Vitamin Gummies - 50 Count Hope this helps you as much as it has helped us! We buy this regularly and highly recommend this product!
Aly J.
Madera, CA
I love these so much. I have always had trouble sleeping mostly because of my anxiety and this helps so much. I take two about 10 minutes before bed and right when I lay down I fall asleep instantly. If u take them too early it's fine it doesn't make you so tired that you can't keep your eyes open it just helps once you are ready for bed. It doesn't make me tired the day after either, I wake up the next morning ready to start my day with tons of energy. On top of it all they taste great!!!
Ashley K.
Blackwood, NJ
I bought these after having such a great experience with Ollys goodbye stress. The recommended dose is two 30 minutes before bed. I normally take 3 about 15 minutes and it is beyond successful. I can take them at anytime and not be groggy the next morning. Unlike sleep aids, where I would have to take them by 8:00 or I wouldn’t be awake enough come 6am!
Cami C.
I can’t rave about these enough. They taste very yummy and you take them 30 min before your bedtime. In about 30-1 hour I’m dead tired and fall right asleep. I’ve seen a huge increase in my dream activity but in a positive way. I was scared to try it at first because I would get a scary recurring dream but all positive ones with this
Samantha K.
Foley, MN
These were purchased as a test before I travel to Asia (for the flight and for when I am trying to re-regulate my sleep schedule). When used as directed, they're great! I had more restful sleep than usual, and woke up feeling more energetic and refreshed than usual too! They taste great and are like a little treat before I start my night time routine. I have noticed that I am winding down faster and falling asleep much faster. I will add that my dreams have been absolutely wicked since I started taking these though- incredibly vivid and odd. alone, they're not too expensive, but there are often deals where you can find them at a lower cost!
Anna X.
I don’t know what I would do without these. I have been taking 2 of these each night for over a year. They not only help me fall asleep, but they also help me get QUALITY sleep. I can’t tell you how much of a blessing they are. I don’t wake up groggy or hungover-feeling. I wake up rested and HAPPY!
Shantel M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I am literally obsessed with these gummy vitamins! I have never experienced such ease falling asleep at night. I usually have to toss and turn for hours but these gummies help me to turn off my brain! They are a bit pricey but so worth it... I'm on my second bottle now and I will continue to buy.
Joe G.
Sinking Spg, PA
Olly Restful Sleep is helping when nothing else has seemed to. I feel more rested, fall back to sleep quicker and I not grorry in the morning. They tast of berries with no aftertaste.
#stylebyjoe #influnster #olly
Jan C.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you feel dizzy or light headed when you wake up after taking this?
Kathryn W.
Annapolis, MD
Does this product give you that "hangover" feeling like most other sleep medicines that I've tried do?
Christina L.
How do you wake up in the morning? Do you feel good or even more exhausted ?
Jamie T.
Dothan, AL
Who has tried these? do you think they help you sleep?
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Do these actually help you sleep better, and do they have an aftertaste?