BY OLLY

Quick Melt Probiotic Sticks Good Health Takes Guts Say hello to Olly Quick Melt Probiotic Sticks, a delicious, multi-tasking blend of the good bacteria to help support digestive health and overall wellness. We packed 10 billion live cultures from four scientifically studied strains into every single-serving stick. Perfectly portable and totally tasty, Olly Quick Melt Probiotic Sticks make it easy to be good to your gut whether you're at home or on the go. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Meressa L.
Fairport , NY
I like these even more than the ones I got in my vox box a few months ago. Taste is honestly wonderful, and the extra billions of cultures is obvious after a few days and your belly loves you. 😂
Rebecca M.
I love this as an option to get my daily dose of probiotics!! It tastes just like a candy sugar stick!! You just pour the powder on your tongue and let it dissolve, super easy and fun!
Angie W.
Shell Beach, CA
I love this probiotic sticks from Olly. They taste so good, like a pixie stick and melt away immediately. It’s much better than taking a big pill. They are a little pricey but I usually take one every other day.
Olivia D.
Seiling , OK
LOVE THESE! I take these every day and they taste like a pixi stick!!! I reccomend these to everyone