Olly Probiotic Smoothie Creamy Strawberry Powder uploaded by Elizabeth S.Olly Probiotic Smoothie Creamy Strawberry Powder uploaded by Katlyn M.

BY OLLY

All Systems GO Say hello to a happy belly - satisfied AND running smoothly. Give your system a boost of the good guys for microbial balance and healthy digestion, in a delightfully filling treat. Olly Probiotic Smoothie has an active dose of top notch probiotics, enzymes, and belly-friendly kiwi fruit, all served up with the perfect balance of protein, fiber, and a whole meal's worth of vitamins from organic fruits and veggies. Go with your gut. Drink up. THE Goods Probiotics - 1 billion of the good bugs to help support healthy digestion. Enzymes - Naturally derived from pineapple, bromelain is an enzyme that helps digest protein. Nice work, bro. Kiwi Fruit - This fuzzy friend delivers phytonutrients and helps support digestive regularity. Plant Protein Blend - A blend of pea, golden chlorella and flax that delivers essential amino acids, omega-3s and powerful phytonutrients. Whole Food Fiber - 5 grams of fiber from apple, cassava root and flax to help support healthy, balanced digestion. Whole Food Vitamins - Our blend is packed with vitamins sourced from 12 organic fruits and veggies. Real Food Nutrition We formulate with natural, whole food sources that provide an array of real nutrients for balanced nutrition. Because food should be food. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Tona W.
High Point, NC
I tried a single packet of each Olly protein to help decide which it if I'd buy a full size one. This was by far the best! I typically an not a huge strawberry fan bc the flavor always tastes fake. Not with this! It tastes like real strawberry. So yummy! Makes me looking forward to my workout bc I get to have this awesome smoothie!
Elizabeth S.
Mansfield
I mixed the powder with ice, almond milk and a half of a frozen banana. It is fill of protein, vitamins and tastes like a strawberry milkshake with a fraction of the calories and a lot of health benefits.  O wanted to try this after falling in love with shakeology but not wanting to pay the cost of it. I like this just as much,  if not more.
Solena H.
Garden City, UT
I love this flavor so much. Then again, I love strawberry everything. I always add this to my berry type smoothies with some almond milk. Another OLLY flavor I have to keep stocked in my house. I have loved every OLLY product that I’ve tried. My husband loves and has their Olly Purely Probiotic Tropical Mango Vitamin Gummies - 50 Count every day. I have yet to try their multi vitamins and other products.
Cassandra M.
Manvel, TX
I am a huge believer in probiotics and I'm also constantly on the go! I used this in my morning breakfast smoothies to keep my gut healthy. I like to blend it with fruits and coconut water but it'll also blend well with just milk. It tastes amazing and is not clumpy or chalky like some shakes. It's definitely worth a try!
Kayla F.
I tried a single-serving sample from Target and had this for breakfast today. I mixed it in my shaker bottle with unsweetened vanilla almond milk and drank it this way. It was creamy and you could definitely taste the strawberries in it, I also got a hint of like an oatmeal flavor? This one you do have to shake it every so often otherwise it settles and you can get clumps. This did a pretty good job of holding my over until lunch, but I was starving my the time my lunch break rolled around. This is a quick and easy breakfast that is perfect to drink on your drive to work.
Candace C.
Jacksonville, FL
This nutritional smoothies powder is wonderful. It's vegan, non chalky, full of real flavor, and has a pea protein based. This has whole food ingredients and does a great job and filling you (if you put a banana) in there if using as a meal replacement. Found mine at target and I buy monthly.
Katlyn M.
Amazing taste. I like to drink mine with whole milk and not water. It makes it thicker and creamery. I take the woman's multi by them in the morning as well. It helps keep everything regular.
Aimee L.
Wheatfield, IN
I got the super foods protein smootie for free from influencer. I am super stoked about trying this product
Victoria F.