Olly Probiotic + Prebiotic

by Olly

NULL

Does this help your digestive system?
Is this good for acne prone skin?
Does this product actually help with digestion? I take daily medicine for acid reflux, and I would like to go to a more natural substance. so I was wondering if anyone had any luck with this product in regards to that?
Start your review of Olly Probiotic + Prebiotic!
Crystal L.
Trenton, NJ
Olly Probiotic + Prebiotic uploaded by Crystal L.
Purchased at: Walmart
OMGGG!!!! These gummies taste absolutely amazing I have to remember they are vitamins and not candy lol. I'm a person who used to struggle with taking a probiotic supplement and it doesn't help that I'm lactose. These gummies are a God Send!!!! No water required makes them ultra convenient. Will for sure keep Olly Probiotic/Prebiotic Gummies in my health regime.
Sarah B.
Springfield, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
Olly Probiotic + Prebiotic uploaded by Sarah B.
Purchased at: Target
These are the best tasting gummies I have ever had! I wish that you could take more than one because they taste like candy. I also like that I’m taking charge of my gut health at a very affordable price. I highly recommend this product for all ages and genders. Really amazing product!
Krista V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Olly Probiotic + Prebiotic uploaded by Krista V.
I really like these Olly probiotic and probiotics. They taste great and are easy to chew. They have a great sugar coating on them. They seem to work great on my tummy and help ease some of the uneasy feelings that some good can cause. Helps me greatly!
Jacqueline G.
Edinburg, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I take this two days out of the week just a personal preference they taste great and are an excellent way to get the vitamins I need I only take 2 of the gummy’s when I take them I am very satisfied overall with this product
Sarah D.
Long Is City, NY
These taste good and are easy to take but I just dont know if they really did anything for me. Noticed no difference while taking
Connie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Olly Probiotic + Prebiotic uploaded by Connie C.
These taste so tasty and really effective on the stomach. You get two for one. The price is right!!
Patty P.
Schaumburg, IL
These taste amazing, almost as good as the Olly berry probiotic. Olly over all makes great vitamins and I wouldn’t change anything. I recommend to for you to try both, this flavor and the berry flavor. You won’t regret it!
Rochelle G.
Pooler, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Nunca en mi vida e probado un probiotic nose que decir si son efectivas o no porque los probado
Kacie G.
Fort Campbell, KY
I was very cautious at first about buying these. Because every vitamins I have taken have made me sick. Well I tried these because I love peaches and I was not disappointed. These taste just like peaches and also these vitamins have not made me sick!
Alexandra S.
Warwick, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These have been renamed to Balanced Belly. I love that these taste like peach rings. I take these at night and they do help with digestion and overall rumbliness. I find that if I eat trigger foods there's not much that I can do, but on normal days when Is stay away from problem foods, this helps everything run smoother than if I didn't take a gummy the night before. When these are on sale I buy them because otherwise they can be expensive. But when they are on sale I'll buy two tubs.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...