Olly Nourishing Smoothie Velvet Vanilla Powder uploaded by Meressa L.Olly Nourishing Smoothie Velvet Vanilla Powder uploaded by Meressa L.

Olly Nourishing Smoothie Velvet Vanilla Powder

Don't Skip IT, Sip IT Protein is essential for oh-so-many of the body's key functions - we're talking immune health, energy production and muscle strength. But some days getting a healthy, protein-rich meal might slip a little on the priority list. Not to worry. Olly Nourishing Smoothie is packed with the perfect balance of protein and fiber, plus a meal's worth of vitamins sourced from organic fruits and veggies. Just the nourishment you need to keep your energy up and the hangry down. It's delicious… go ahead, gulp if you please. THE Goods Plant Protein Blend Pea Protein: A plant protein packed with essential amino acids to keep your body firing on all cylinders. Golden Chlorella: The planet's original super food - a naturally nutrient dense protein, with carotenoids and healthy fats. Flax: A whole food protein source with a boost of omega-3 fatty acids and phytonutrients. Whole Food Fiber - Our multi-source blend gives you 5 grams of fiber from apple, cassava root and flax to help support healthy, balanced digestion. Whole Food Vitamins - Our blend is packed with vitamins sourced from 12 organic fruits and veggies. Real Food Nutrition We formulate with natural, whole food sources that provide an array of real nutrients for balanced nutrition. Because food should be food. Gender: Unisex. see more...

• does this come in other flavors?3 Answers
  • does this come in other flavors?1 Answers
  • How does this compare to meal replacements like shakeology?1 Answers
Solena H.
Garden City, UT
I love this protein powder, I have this every single day. I don’t taste the protein after taste that more protein powders have. I use two scoops and make several different smoothies with it. You can add this to a cookie mix, to have some extra protein. Does a good job at curbing my appetite so I usually am full for most of the day until dinner time. I like that Olly is healthier than most protein powders that are made from un natural substances.
Briana A.
Smooth, not chalky taste
Vanilla is subtle (so can manipulate flavor easily)
Great pre-workout drink
Not too many nutritional additives (if you eat healthy you don't need a drink that has 100% or even 50% of your daily intake)

If your sensitive to coconut (but don't worry there are plenty of coconut-free shakes...i.e.; soy, pea protein, hemp protein, rice protein...etc)

***I would def recommend***

I'm completely DAIRY (not lactose) intolerant. Lactose intolerance means you can STILL have DAIRY PRODUCTS without lactose. Anyway, I got this because I'm sensitive to soy and legumes as well. So this is good for you if you suffer the same as me.

FYI: if you consumed too much of anything, you can develop an intolerance so please do not abuse protein/nutritional shakes. Don't have 3-4 a day, don't put it in everything like "protein pancake and brownies"...etc.
Meressa L.
Fairport, NY
I got this as a sample from target, I tried a few before buying the full size version. After I made the sample smoothie, I couldn't get the taste out of my mind! I actually enjoy it! It's very smooth, and sweet, doesn't taste like peas at all. I ordered it that same day on Amazon, and made a smooth soon as it arrived. Which brings me here, with an empty glass, and a happy tummy!
Grace F.
solon, oh
Delicious in smoothies and easy to blend. No clumps! I got mine at target and already bought my second bottle. Serving size says two scoops but I use one and I'm still full. I love that it is packed with pea protein and other super foods.
Jill K.
It was just meh. It kept me relatively full (I was looking for something quick for breakfast), but in the end it wasn't worth the price. Taste was okay, but not amazing. It does mix very easily and doesn't clump like other shakes I have tried.
Francisca M.
I bought this at Target to mix in with my smoothies. It has a great taste and isn't too powdery. It was easy to use and came with a scooper. It was a bit pricey but I guess it's worth it if you are in the store and want it now rather than finding it cheaper online and waiting for it to be delivered by mail.
Kaileigh K.
I’m not sure if I didn’t mix it well or what but having this is my smoothie made it almost unbearable to finish. It tasted like I was trying to drink powder and I just couldn’t get it down. Maybe if you mix it with a lot of other things or if you’re used to the powder substance you’ll enjoy this.
Rosalee A.
I have tried just about all the protein powders etc. and OLLY Nourishing Smoothies are best.
Very much like vanilla and peach/mango
I mix them with Blue Diamond unsweetened almond milk
Angela M.
Hutchinson , MN
This is the best tasting protein powder I've tried. It's smooth and delicious. There isn't a chalky taste to it and doesn't leave a bad after taste. This is definitely my new favorite powder.
Amber S.
Not the best shake out there. Price average. Amount of protein average. Carbs WAY more than most protein shakes. Added sugar is an ingredient-most leading brands use stevia or other natural, calorie-free sweetener. Vanilla had a weird aftertaste. Will be sticking to Naturade vanilla.
T. B.
does this come in other flavors?
Angela M.
Hutchinson , MN
Does this have a chalky taste?
T. B.
does this come in other flavors?
Sabrina M.
Holt, MI
How does this compare to meal replacements like shakeology?
Victoria F.