SportsExercise & FitnessProtein SupplementsOlly
Nourishing Smoothie Protein Powder - Pure Chocolate - 237oz

Olly Nourishing Smoothie Protein Powder - Pure Chocolate - 23.7oz

by Olly

DON'T SKIP IT, SIP IT Protein is essential for oh-so-many of the body's key functions - we're talking immune health, energy production and muscle strength. But some days getting a healthy, protein-rich meal might slip a little on the priority list. Not to worry. OLLY Nourishing Smoothie is packed with the perfect balance of protein and fiber, plus a meal's worth of vitamins sourced from organic fruits and veggies. Just the nourishment you need to keep your energy up and the hangry down. It's delicious… go ahead, gulp if you please.THE GOODS PLANT PROTEIN BLEND -• PEA PROTEIN: A plant protein packed with essential amino acids to keep your body firing on all cylinders.• GOLDEN CHLORELLA: The planet's original super food - a naturally nutrient dense protein, with carotenoids and healthy fats.• FLAX: A whole food protein source with a boost of omega-3 fatty acids and phytonutrients.WHOLE FOOD FIBER - Our multi-source blend gives you 5 grams of fiber from apple, cassava root and flax to help support healthy, balanced digestion.WHOLE FOOD VITAMINS - Our blend is packed with vitamins sourced from 12 organic fruits and veggies.REAL FOOD NUTRITIONWe formulate with natural, whole food sources that provide an array of real nutrients for balanced nutrition. Because food should be food.

May Contain: Soy, Milk, eggs, fish, peanuts, shellfish, tree nuts, wheat

Serving Size: 44.6 grams

Excellent Source Of: Fiber, protein

Nutrient timing: Post-workout, pre-workout

Protein Grams per Serving: 18 grams

Primary Supplement Ingredient: Plant-based protein

Servings: 15, Exact

Contains: Coconut

Good Source Of: Vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, vitamin K, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6, biotin, protein

Package Quantity: 1

Features: Plant-based

Product Form: Powder

Dietary Needs: Gluten free, naturally flavored, Certified Vegan

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Olly Nourishing Smoothie Protein Powder - Pure Chocolate - 23.7oz!
Raquel O.
Plantation, FL
Great tasting low calorie protein powder. Full profile of vitamins and minerals. It was especially beneficial for me as a busy mom who is on the go constantly. Highly recommend this!
Jane R.
Is very good product and special.I recommend to all my friends and family .is very good
Rachel M.
Tampa, FL
I was very impressed with this protein powder in both flavor and texture. Despite it being vegan it was not chalky and had good flavor. It also blended well which surprised me.
Shakti G.
Alcoa, TN
I love this with a pea protein milk as a meal substitute or post workout for a protein boost. It tastes great and if you pop it in the freezer for about 10 minutes even tastes like a milkshake.
Traci R.
San Antonio, TX
This has a fantastic chocolate flavor, it’s one of my favorites for that reason. I can find it on sale at Target pretty frequently, which is a major plus to me. I like a good deal when I can find it. And it has great macronutrients!
Kari E.
N Hollywood, CA
I love this plant protein powder. I usually blend it with almond milk and frozen banana and it turns out so smooth. It's a great chocolate flavor and there's no chalkiness! It's a staple in my pantry and one I'd recommend to anyone looking to make the switch to plant protein powder.
emilee K.
monterey
tastes so good. wish it came in a larger amount, i go through it quickly. tastes great blended with frozen banana.
Jessica L.
ayer Ma
This is a great addition to your shake there are SOOOOO many wonderful nutrients and vitamins in this. I'm super busy and skip meals a lot. I know it's not a meal replacement but it feels good knowing I'm receiving a meals worth of nutrients in one shake. It taste wonderful too!
Emily C.
Enterprise, AL
Butter aftertaste and it had a chalky feel and taste to it. I tried it in a blend of almond milk, maybe if it was added to fruit it wouldn’t be so bad.
Ellen Y.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I wasn't the biggest fan of this protein powder. I thought it was a little too sweet but not rich enough, and it has a bit of a gritty texture. I think there are better chocolate based protein powders out there

Looking for your answer?