OLLY Kids Multivitamin Gummy Worms - 70ct

OLLY Kids Multivitamin Gummy Worms - 70ct

Wiggle away! OLLY Kids Multivitamin Gummy Worms are playful nutrient-packed gummies made with a complete blend of daily vitamins and minerals to help kiddos thrive and promote overall wellness.These OLLY Kids Vitamins deliver a daily dose of essential vitamins and minerals A, C, D, E, Bs and Zinc to support growing kiddos and fill the gaps when eating habits are less than perfect (because let?s face it, not all wiggle worms love to eat their veggies!). The chewable daily vitamin comes in a delicious Sour Fruity Punch flavor. Good health is at the center of everything we do. That's why we?ve made it our mission to make nutrition easy to understand. We do it by crafting products that are as effective as they are delicious?because we know when something feels good, you?re more likely to do it.* *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OLLY Kids Multivitamin Gummy Worms - 70ct!
How would you rate this product?
OLLY Kids Multivitamin Gummy Worms - 70ct uploaded by Lavon H.
Been looking for the best children vitamins for my kids and I think I found it! My kids love the lil worms shape. I would like to see some without the sugar on top tho. I don't have to fight my kids to takes these at all. Even recommended to my others moms.

Looking for your answer?