BY OLLY

In times of stress, your brain waves can get out of whack and may ignite that vicious loop of worrisome thoughts we all dread. Well, not to fret. Say hello to Olly Goodbye Stress-your little day spa in a bottle. It's expertly blended with GABA and L-Theanine, which work fast to help counter those bad vibes, plus a boost of soothing lemon balm. Just what you need to stay calm, cool and collected. see more...

Nakesha T.
Hughesville , MD
I was going through a truly stressful time in my life at one point so I ended up buying these to help alleviate the way my body was reacting to the stress and these vitamins definitely helped.  Not only was I at ease but I was able to sleep throughout the night without waking up.  The ONLY thing I'm not too sure about is if these do put you to sleep or if that time period had me so wound up that I just chose to lay down and rest but anyways, they worked for me.
Elizabeth R.
Greer, SC
This supplement works pretty well. I tried this to help with my anxiety, and I have to say it does have pretty decent stress relieving qualities. That being said it will not replace medication or a therapist if your anxiety/ stress levels are higher, but it’s nice for those days when things are feeling a little crazier than usual. They taste great too, and aren’t too sugary sweet.
Cami C.
These are okay gummies. I may or may not notice my stress being reduced whenever I take these but that could definitely be a mental in my head thing. There’s not much of a difference. They have a lemon taste
Jackie O.
Yonkers , NY
You can get these almost anywhere and usually get buy one get one half off! I personally feel that these don’t act like a Xanax or anything that but the Ingredients I feel are good for me and my overall health.
Taylor B.
Indianola, IA
These vitamins are my jam! Although they are a smidge on the pricy side they are extremely beneficial! I enjoy the stress ones because after about a month of taking them daily you notice a difference! & how much better is it that you can cope with stress with a natural supplement vs a prescription and trip to the doctor! I've always bought mine from target! I would recommend any of their vitamins! I have a whole collection! :)
LAUREN N.
Independence, OH
This is my second day taking them and they seem to work! I don't want to say its a placebo affect because I can definitely feel the lemon balm coming through in this product. I am not entirely sure on the GABA and L theanine but I sure those will come out over time just like a build up of serotonin helps. I feel calmer and have better and more vibrant energy after I take these.
Carmen L.
Lewisville, TX
I bought these last year before the most stressful work trip I ever have had to endure. I was able to keep my cool the entire time and I really did feel more at peace with what was going on around me. Would recommend for sure!
T. B.
I really have enjoyed most of the Olly products that I've tried.  The only reason why I haven't given these 5 stars is because I don't really believe that a supplement can "relieve or reduce" stress, but they do taste good.
Alexis L.
Baltimore, MD
I started taking these when my anxiety was acting up at work. I noticed I wasn't as stressed after I started taking these gummies. I also really like how these taste. I recommend them to help with stress.
Lindsey G.
I have been using these for about a month now and I can really tell a difference. They are easy to take with the multi vitamin and taste great. I would recommend these to anyone who needs daily stress relief without having a prescription!
Victoria F.