Olly Flawless Complexion™

by Olly

#19 in Probiotics

NULL

Has anyone tried Olly Flawless Complexion™? Did you notice a difference in your skin from using it?
Had anyone used these? Would love to know if they worked for you! [product:olly-flawless-complexion-dietary-supplement-gummies-berry-fresh-50ct]?
Start your review of Olly Flawless Complexion™!
Katelyn G.
Palmyra, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Olly Flawless Complexion™ uploaded by Katelyn G.
Good tasting product with the flavor of berry and mint. You take two of these daily and over time with the help of collagen, vitamin D, antioxidants, and minerals I have found my skin to be hydrated, clear, and healthy looking.
Teia J.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Olly Flawless Complexion™ uploaded by Teia J.
Olly Flawless Complexion™ Just Purchased The Olly Flawless Complexion™ From My Local CVS Pharmacy Store. I Had Always Wanted To Give These A Try Since I Had Seen Them Being Promoted In The Sephora Beauty Store. I Just Started Taking These And They Are VERY VERY Good In The Flavor "Berry Fresh". I Am Already A Week In Taking These And So Far I Haven't Had Any Negative Side Effects Such As Breakouts Of Any Bumps, Rash, Itchiness Of My Skin So Thank God That Is A Blessing From Him. The Instructions Are To Take Two Gummies Daily. Chew Thoroughly Before Swallowing. But Me As A New Consumer I started Off With One Gummy Then I Will Proceed 8 Hrs Later To Take The Second Gummy. I Say This Is Because I Like To Take Slow Steps Of Any Vitamin Product That Hits The Beauty & Wellness Market. So First Time Consumers Be VERY CAREFUL If You Have Sensitivity To Beauty Vitamin Ingredients Or You Are HIGHLY ALLERGIC. If You Are Not Sure, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TAKING THESE. Overall Great & Tasty Gummies! 💞
Katerina P.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Olly Flawless Complexion™ uploaded by Katerina P.
Purchased at: Target
First of all, I don’t understand why it’s 50 gummies. Why make each one half a dose? Just make 1 gummie have the total you need. When you only have 50 the bottle doesn’t even last you a month which is over priced and inconvenient. I also saw no results taking this so this was useless.
Brittany R.
Kenosha, WI
I have normal skin with pretty bad hormonal acne in my chin area. I have been taking these for 16 days everyday. My skin has definitely taken a turn! It began with my skin texture getting very, very soft. (Seriously couldn’t keep my hands off!) I also noticed it completely limited my guaranteed breakout during that time of month! Which is huge in itself cause usually it takes a month to recover from my breakout during my period. Which becomes an endless cycle. It definitely gives my skin a healthier foundation so that my skin care routine can have a fighting step forward/ I will continue to buy! These are a serious game changer for HORMONAL acne.
Jenny N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Las tomo y en verdad me encanta su sabor es delicioso no se siente como ese sabor químico de la vitaminas y hasta su aroma es delicioso e notando cambios ligeros en mi piel pero solo tengo un mes usándolas yo creo en general que funcionan !
Courtney P.
Toms River, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Olly Flawless Complexion™ uploaded by Courtney P.
I’m going to keep trying with these but so far after a week I’ve not seen a huge difference. I really like the stress version so I have high hopes. The taste is pretty good as well.
Emily M.
Austin, TX
Decent ingredients- Vitamin A, Zinc, Selenium, Chromium, spearmint. Adding anti-androgens was an interesting choice and likely effective in those who experience mild hormonal acne. Only 3 stars because I just find that the 30 day supply, mild ingredients and price point doesn't match up.
Julia G.
CA
This was a good product, but i wouldn't say it's the best out there. there was a minor change in my skin, but it didn't help as much as i had hoped.
amanda F.
De Pere, WI
I honestly really doubted this product before buying it, I didn’t have much faith that a vitamin could actually help clear up my skin. However, after going through my first pack of vitamins, I’m definitely going to be buying more. The results aren’t going to be instant, but after a week or so, I actually started noticing a huge decrease in acne on my chin that had been lingering for months that no other products would get rid of.
Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My breakouts are 90% hormonal due to PCOS, and I've definitely noticed a difference in their frequency when I'm taking these vs when I'm not. It has a pleasant fruity flavor and I love the convenience of a gummy since I have a hard time swallowing pills. My complexion also has a nice glow to it and is more subtle when taking these.

It took about a month for me to see noticeable results, though. Also, I don't like that there are only 50 in the bottle. It won't last you an entire month, which is disappointing.

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lilly S.
il y a 2 mois
Olly Flawless Complexion does this product clear skin?
Laurel J.
Hollister, MO
il y a 7 mois
Katelyn G. il y a 6 mois
Yes, I saw an improvement in my skin
Taylor J.
Skokie, IL
il y a un an
Julie S. il y a 8 mois
I’ve been using these for a couple months now. I saw a difference in my skin within a couple of weeks (about 2.) I definitely recommend this
katia P.
Henderson, NV
il y a 2 ans
Christina C. il y a un an
I have and I definitely noticed a difference in my skin! I don't know if it's only this product, but my skin looks clearer and brighter after taking these for at least a week (two weeks for me)
Liz C.
Tarawa Terrace
il y a 3 ans
Has anyone tried the Olly Flawless Complexion™ ? And if you have what is your skin type? Did it help with acne? When did you see a difference?
Brittany R. il y a 2 ans
I have normal skin with hormonal acne on my chin area. These have seriously changed the game for me!