BY OLLY

Let's Make A Few Things Clear Stress, and pollution, and junk food… oh my! It's no wonder our skin freaks out. Help keep it chill with Olly Flawless Complexion, your new best bud in the pursuit of looking fresh-faced and fabulous* Packed with nutrients essential for skin health, this blend of purifying antioxidants and minerals gets right to the source to support a clear complexion from the inside out* The future (of your skin) is sure looking bright. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Caroline K.
Boston
Saw these in cvs and was drawn in by the beautiful label and attractive premise of taking a gummy a day to provide my skin with nutrients that will clear my complexion. HOWEVER that never happened and I finished a whole bottle with no noticeable difference. I didn’t buy a new bottle and there was also no noticeable difference after I stopped taking it! Tastes good but I’m not going to buy $15 candy ever again
Bri M.
Presto, PA
So although I love most Olly vitamins, I didn’t notice anything truly significant with my skin. I do take good care of my skin topically so maybe this is to help me stay wrinkle and blemish free? The taste was pretty good but yeah, not sure if I would repurchase.
Kylie M.
Tried these vitamins out after seeing them in Target & reading good reviews about them. They taste/smell kind of funky but in my opinion, they made my skin look and feel better. I would recommend to anyone who is trying to keep their skin healthy.
Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
My breakouts are 90% hormonal due to PCOS, and I've definitely noticed a difference in their frequency when I'm taking these vs when I'm not. It has a pleasant fruity flavor and I love the convenience of a gummy since I have a hard time swallowing pills. My complexion also has a nice glow to it and is more subtle when taking these.

It took about a month for me to see noticeable results, though. Also, I don't like that there are only 50 in the bottle. It won't last you an entire month, which is disappointing.
Lexi H.
Sylvania, OH
So I took these gummies looking for a solution to my sometimes horrible acne. Did I notice massive changes? Not really. They taste good and maybe my face was slightly clearer. These aren’t a magic cure, but they may help based on the cause of your acne.
Chelsee K.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
I was really excited to try this product, however I was pretty disappointed. I do not have bad skin at all, I was expecting this to really give me a flawless complexion, however if anything I feel as though it made my acne worse. I experienced more frequent small breakouts than before I had tried this. I really like the way they taste, but I do not feel like they are worth spending the money on, when they actually made my skin worse.
Kayle D.
Montevallo
My saving grace, my holy grail. I love what this vitamin does for my skin. I’m a terrible picker and have hormonal acne. I’m also very oily. This keeps my skin clear and glowing! No breakouts yet :)
Jordan C.
Swampscott, MA
I kept breaking out around the time of my period on my chin & I saw these at Target so I decided to try them out! I take one or two a day & I really think they make a difference... I’ve been breaking out significantly less since I started taking these. They’re a bit pricey, but I do think they work.
Courtney L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love these Olly gummies. I bought these due to cystic acne that started popping up on my chin. These taste good. Like 2 little candies I eat with breakfast every morning. The berry flavor isn't the best. My skin has been clearer, I swear. 4 stars due to the higher price tag for a 30 day supply.
Mandy A.
Clearwater
Love these gummies. They taste really good for a vitamin and they’re nice and soft. I like them because they’re for complexion but don’t contain biotin like most others do. Biotin can make people have cystic acne and since I’ve struggled with that in the past, I’d rather not take the chance.
Chloe S.
Saint Paul, MN
I just started trying Olly's Undeniable Beauty, and I really like it so far. I've also wanted to try these gummies, but I'm curious to know if people have actually seen a difference in their skin? And also, do you pair it with any other Olly products, and if so, what?
brittney p.
Orange Park, FL
Olly Flawless Complexion Berry Fresh - 60ct anyone ever tried these and noticed a difference in acne?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this really help?
Liz C.
Tarawa Terrace
Has anyone tried the Olly Flawless Complexion Berry Fresh - 60ct ? And if you have what is your skin type? Did it help with acne? When did you see a difference?
Lacie W.
Forest lake, MN
Has anyone tried these before ? Curious on your opinions and/or results.

Target