Olly Extra Strength Sleep

by Olly

NULL

How long before you try to sleep do you take these?
Start your review of Olly Extra Strength Sleep!
Gillian A.
El Paso
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Olly Extra Strength Sleep uploaded by Gillian A.
Purchased at: Target
My husband always takes these gummies before going to sleep. They helps him relax and it’s really noticeable! The flavor is also great and I love that melatonin doesn’t cause addiction.
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Olly Extra Strength Sleep uploaded by Kellen H.
I love these! This helps put me to sleep! You wake up so rested and not groggy at all! All you have to do is take 2 gummies 30 minutes before you want to go to bed and you will surely fall asleep. The price is a little high but it does work so it was a great investment!
Alek R.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Olly Extra Strength Sleep uploaded by Alek R.
Olly Extra Strength Sleep uploaded by Alek R.
Purchased at: Target
Umm I think I should of bought the regular strength sleep chews. But since I would normally take prescription sleep aids I thought why not try extra strength. Well first off it’s my first time taking these and any type of melatonin sleep aid and dang did they put me to sleep 4 nights in a row like a rock! I woke up refreshed like a newborn, not groggy or anything just fully recharged and ready to go. Definitely recommend if you got sleep problems like I do.
TAMLA F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’m In Love With The Olly Brand Period!!! These Work But For Me It Takes A Min To Really Get Into My System, Even After Chewing Them 30min Before Bed… I’m Still Awake..😩 But Eventually I’ll Get Sleepy And Go To Bed… BUT They Taste Amazing And Everyone Tolerance Is Different.
Sally H.
Bridgeport, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I swear by these!!! No "hangover" in the nothing, no grogginess. They are very effective - help get me right to sleep. Plus they taste good
Sarah M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Olly Extra Strength Sleep uploaded by Sarah M.
I've been having trouble staying asleep. I'll wake up in the middle of night and can't go back to sleep. These definitely knock me out and help me stay asleep. It works amazing, the taste is okay. I wake up refreshed. I take another after I wake up. I feel like my body is trying to catch up for what I lost
Melissa B.
Yakima, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 10
1,086 reviews
Olly Extra Strength Sleep uploaded by Melissa B.
Im hoping these work a bit better than the purple ones anyone have better luck with these than the purple ones. I am willing to take anything now. I need to sleep.
Julia T.
Forest Hills, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walgreens
These gummies work wonders!! I take the recommended serving size (2 gummies) about 45 minutes before bed and I sleep amazing throughout the night. I’m not the biggest fan of the flavor — I think it should either be blackberry or mint but not both. Taste aside these are worth it! I figured I’d mention that I do have CRAZY dreams when I take melatonin (I’m not sure if that happens to anyone else).
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
1,273 reviews
I have to recommend this!! Within 30 minutes of taking this before going to bed, it took effect immensely and immediately. I slept like a baby the whole night, and woke up with lots of energy! The extra strength really came through and recommend this for anyone who have trouble sleeping! Get it from your local target!
Marissa T.
NY
Olly Extra Strength Sleep uploaded by Marissa T.
I have trouble sleeping at night and my doctor told me that I should start taking melatonin! These gummy’s really help me relax before bed! They don’t have an after taste and they taste great! I am so glad that I found out about this product because it really helps me get a good nights rest!!