Baby & ToddlerPregnancy & Maternity CarePrenatal SupplementsOlly

Find Vitamins And Supplements at Target.com! THE WHOLE NINE. Congratulations, mom-to-be! Whether it's your first or your fifth, you're going to need a daily dose of super nutrition to nourish your precious passenger-and yourself. Say hello to OLLY Essential Prenatal Multi, an expertly blended all-in-one supplement packed with folic acid, Omega 3s, and the vitamins you need for a happy, healthy pregnancy. Plus, our gummies are naturally delicious, so you can add them to that list of your latest cravings. You've got this mom thing down.These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose. Gender: Female.

Do these have all the required nutrients for prenatal vitamins?
Prenatal gummies are my route with not only prenatals, but vitamins in general...however I have had some foul stomach symptoms. I’m in my first trimester and have only been taking these for about a week, but when is the best time to take these, and what other info do I need to know about this product?
How do these compare to the vitafusion brand ?
Start your review of Olly Essential Prenatal Multivitamin Vibrant Dietary Supplement Gummies - Citrus - 60ct!
Bernice C.
Santa Monica, CA
Olly Essential Prenatal Multivitamin Vibrant Dietary Supplement Gummies - Citrus - 60ct uploaded by Bernice C.
My olly gummy is my go-to treat of the day, packed with nutrients it’s also delicious and easy to eat daily. I’ve been eating these for the last six months and highly recommend this purchase for those looking for a prenatal vitamin.
Saige R.
Farmerville, LA
Olly Essential Prenatal Multivitamin Vibrant Dietary Supplement Gummies - Citrus - 60ct uploaded by Saige R.
I really like these prenatals. They are gummy and have a citrus taste to them. They are easy to take and affordable. The packaging is cute but a bit bulky. I think I am going to repurpase this packaging when I finish these vitamins. I will buy these again. Olly Essential Prenatal Multivitamin Vibrant Dietary Supplement Gummies - Citrus - 60ct
Becki S.
Olly Essential Prenatal Multivitamin Vibrant Dietary Supplement Gummies - Citrus - 60ct uploaded by Becki S.
I LIVE on Olly Vitamins so they were of course my go to when I got pregnant. Unfortunately, I had TERRIBLE morning sickness my entire first trimester and the Olly prenatal seemed to irritate my stomach every time I took them. I ended up taking a prescription from my doctor instead but took Olly for the remainder of my pregnancy and am still taking them three months post partum. I would highly recommend, but talk to your dr if you have a lot of nausea and don’t be discouraged.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Olly Essential Prenatal Multivitamin Vibrant Dietary Supplement Gummies - Citrus - 60ct uploaded by Lakesha E.
I am very forgetful when taking vitamins. But taking a gummy has helped. I love the taste and that it is easy to take. I would make the gummies just a bit smaller but it has been giving me all the vitamins that I need. I also love that I can get them from Walmart.
Amy M.
Olly Essential Prenatal Multivitamin Vibrant Dietary Supplement Gummies - Citrus - 60ct uploaded by Amy M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I've been struggling to find a prenatal vitamin that doesn't make me gag when I take it. I started with a different brand of gummies which tasted AWFUL, I couldn't stand the taste and would end up gagging every time I tried to chew them up. I switched to a subscription vitamin company and there were SEVEN vitamins to take in the morning then SEVEN more at night and they were ginormous and once again, the taste was awful, then I switched to ANOTHER subscription which gave me 5 or 6 vitamins to choke down, once again were HUGE and the taste alone made me gag. It was so bad that I wasn't taking anything at all. I already knew I loved Olly gummy vitamins because of the others I've tried and these have been out of stock, as soon as I saw they were back, I ordered them. They taste amazing, they are coated with sugar which adds just enough sweetness and they help me feel human again. I HIGHLY recommend these if you're looking for a good prenatal. One downfall to them is they don't have iron in them.
Lavon H.
I really liked these even took them after my pregnancy. I used other brands but I think this was the best over all. I live the content on the bottle. Would recommend to my so to be mothers our there.
alisha R.
Tampa, FL
I purchased these from Publix & I really like them. They taste like a sweet gummy snack, great flavors! And thankfully they did not upset my stomach at all! Olly Essential Prenatal Multivitamin Vibrant Dietary Supplement Gummies - Citrus - 60ct
Simone B.
Bremerton , WA
Olly Essential Prenatal Multivitamin Vibrant Dietary Supplement Gummies - Citrus - 60ct uploaded by Simone B.
These are amazing! My morning sickness has been all day sickness which has made it difficult to take pills and keep them down, so when I found these gummies I had to try them! They taste amazing and are super easy to take!
Krystal S.
Butler, PA
Olly Essential Prenatal Multivitamin Vibrant Dietary Supplement Gummies - Citrus - 60ct uploaded by Krystal S.
These prenatal multi vitamins have folic acid and omega-3s in them. They are a citrus flavor and chewable. I find these easier to take and much easier on my stomach than other vitamins in pill form. I will continue to take these for the rest of my pregnancy.
Alyssa B.
Bangor, ME
Olly Essential Prenatal Multivitamin Vibrant Dietary Supplement Gummies - Citrus - 60ct uploaded by Alyssa B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am super sick to my stomach on the regular but it's worse since becoming pregnant so of course that makes pre-natals harder but these were great and didn't make me nauseated at all. I ended up switching by the sugar like coating was causing me issues but these pre-natals were not making me sick like most do. They taste good and don't taste like vitamins. I definitely recommend trying these also they have folic and dha which aren't in all prenatals but are recommended. Olly
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mikaela R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
il y a un an
Olly Essential Prenatal Multivitamin Vibrant Dietary Supplement Gummies - Citrus - 60ct Are these vitamins effective, do they show results? If not, could anyone please suggest good vitamins to take. (I am specifically taking vitamins right now to help me get pregnant.)
Sydney R. il y a un an
I’m currently taking the natural made prenatal gummies with DHA. They tasted a little weird the first few days but now I actually enjoy them