BY OLLY

Power UP Introducing what just might be the most delicious renewable energy source on planet earth: Olly Energy Smoothie. This blend propels you forward with a natural caffeine boost from green coffee bean and stimulating cacao, along with goji berry. All that power plus the perfect balance of protein, fiber, and a meal's worth of vitamins from organic fruits and veggies. So go on, plug in and sip up. THE Goods Green Coffee Bean - A natural high. This perfect source of caffeine provides the equivalent to a ½ cup of coffee. Cacao - Theobromine - the natural compound found in chocolate that activates the energy pathways in the body. Ca-pow! Goji Berries A super food traditionally used to promote a steady flow of energy. Go goji, go. Plant Protein Blend - A blend of pea, golden chlorella and flax that delivers essential amino acids, omega-3s and powerful phytonutrients. Whole Food Fiber - 5 grams of fiber from apple, cassava root and flax to help support healthy, balanced digestion. Whole Food Vitamins - Our blend is packed with vitamins sourced from 12 organic fruits and veggies. Real Food Nutrition We formulate with natural, whole food sources that provide an array of real nutrients for balanced nutrition. Because food should be food. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Amber S.
Mason, MI
This is the perfect morning protein! The texture is good. The coffee flavor is delicious and a great pick-me-up. The boost of energy is enough to carry me to lunch!
Wendy V.
Renton, WA
These smoothie taste amazing I love to drink it in the morning. It really helps to wake me up and gives me energy that I may be lacking.
brooke m.
N Chesterfld, VA
Fantastic substitute for whey protein. Pea based protein nice level.of fiber I use this a dinner meal replacement every nighy
Csilla K.
Caribou
I want to try Olly Products.... where can I get samples?? Especially any smoothie powders! I live for smoothies!
Angela M.
Hutchinson , MN
Does this taste like coffee?
Victoria F.