Olly Beat the Bloat

by Olly

A colored capsule that helps reduce gas, bloating, water retention and digestive discomfort from foods and hormonal cycles

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Olly Beat the Bloat!
Nicole M.
Madison, AL
Olly Beat the Bloat uploaded by Nicole M.
Purchased at: Target
If you are looking for something to help quickly.... this is it!! I just got it and not even 30 minutes later it has already helped with my uncomfortable stomach issue. I am so happy I found this! I highly recommend this product!
Mary B.
Albuquerque
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
I take gabapentin and it makes me retain water. I searched on google and found articles recommending this product. I do think it helps me not be so puffy, and I am not running to the bathroom like with a typical diuretic.
Brandi C.
Orient, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
I just started taking these and I take them first thing in the morning before my coffee/ routine. I do feel like I'm not retaining so much water / bloat but I'm going to continue to take them and see if I notice big effects. I do feel like they are over priced but we'll see if they're worth it and I'll buy another bottles once this runs out

Looking for your answer?