BY OLLOCLIP #31 in Cell Phone Accessories

Olloclip 4-in-1 quick connect lens for iphone 5 - black (8114521) see more...

JAYACE44 L.
Stockton , CA
"APEXEL HD UNIVERSAL LENS CLIP, MACRO 0.45x &
WIDE ANGLE 12.5x"

This review is for the 👆🏽 above model.

An amazing iPhone accessory at a great price!
I purchased this model on Amazon for aprox 17$. It comes with a macro lens and a wide angle lens that conveniently fit together and attach to a universal smart phone clip. Also included is a microfiber cloth to wipe clean the lenses and a book of simple instructions. It takes amazing photos! I would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting to upgrade their IPhone photo taking experience. Enjoy! ✌🏽️❤️📸

~jasmin

Ankiy F.
Techie Expert Level 3
This is a really nice gift for anyone who is just getting into photography but can't necessarily afford the expensive fancy cameras.
tiara R.
Concord, CA
Just used this on my friends phone don't really care for it I mean its cool I guess but I'm not really good with high tech stuff.
Michelle G.
Weslaco, TX
These lenses are awesome and fun to play around with, The quality of the lenses is amazing and sharp i love them!
Alana R.
Dallas, TX
This gadget is literally the coolest, the pictures are so clear and they look incredible printed out as well!
Kait H.
Techie Expert Level 1
Love this product and would recommend to all! Great price for the quality! Very practical!
Christina H.
Portland, OR
Great lines and easy to use. The only drawback is that they don't fit over a phone case.
abdelatif E.
Techie Expert Level 1
My name is abdelatif and I have a YOUTUBE channel and a FACEBOOK page , I have sensitive skin and tiny hands. These two things put together are already a recipe for disaster when it comes to working out. I almost always come home with blisters and even small cuts on my hands from the equipment at the gym, but these gloves keep this from happening at all!
Stephanie C.
I was gifted this around the holidays. Definitely a cool new way to take pictures. I do find myself losing it at the bottom of my purse because it is small but that's the only con I have. I would recommend to others as a creative gift.
Cyan J.
Toronto, ON
Pretty cool gadget, takes awesome and unique photos that are clear and great quality.
Cyan J.
Toronto, ON
Where can you get this cheaper?
hilda v.
Is it worth it buying this? because in undecided :/
Kay A.
Medina, TN
How well is the zoom before it starts blurring?
Charl L.
Egliani P.
Waynesboro, PA
Does it worth the price?