olloclip 4-in-1 Combo Lens for Apple iPhone 5/5S, Silver/Black uploaded by adlane b.olloclip 4-in-1 Combo Lens for Apple iPhone 5/5S, Silver/Black uploaded by adlane b.

BY GENERIC #7 in Cell Phone Accessories

olloclip 4-in-1 Combo Lens for Apple iPhone 5/5S: Quick-connect lens Fisheye, wide-angle and 2 macro lenses Small, convenient package 180-degree field of view Color: silver/black see more...

• how much ? because i want to know the price first... Be the first to answer!
  • Does it makes a good effect on your camera when it comes to take ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used one similar? How do the pictures look compar...1 Answers
DailyDiy'sWith L.
California
Hello my name is Lauren I would love to review some of your products on my YouTube channel "DailyDiy'sWithLauren" for my next video. I have about 55 subscribers and my most viewed video has about 5,000 views. I haven't posted for about 1 month and I would love to review your product on my next video. Just send me an gmail (7382517@gmail.com) and I would love to get back to you as soon as possible so I can post my video. I will send you all my information to send any of your products to me just send a message to my gmail. Thank you
Andrea C.
Doral, FL
Techie Expert
This lens is great I have been using it on my phone and I really do take the great photos I love it, I recommend it if you are a lover of photography This lens is great I have been using it on my phone and I really do take the great photos I love it, I recommend it if you are a lover of photography.
And with Instagram, that's pretty much everyone!!!!
Brenda  M.
I love this! I use this for my posts. I love the zoom on this! It's so perfect and accurate.
Thomas G.
Howard Beach, NY
Awesome accessory for any iPhone photographer! And with Instagram, that's pretty much everyone!!!!
Meagan B.
Memphis, TN
I absolutely LOVE this clip. It stays on, and has never fallen off while using it, and it is easy to switch from fisheye to wide angle. The macro is amazing too, it is incredible that it can produce the kind of photos that it does...and on a phone!!! I love this, I will buy one for every iPhone update I ever get.
Nancy G.
San Antonio, TX
I've always wanted one of these! I am planning on purchasing one real soon! x
Sara A.
San Antonio , TX
Techie Expert
I have personally never tried this product, but just from the design I really want to! They should have an option for iPhone 6 users as well. I never carry a camera with me, I usually always just use my iPhone so I'd love to have really high quality pictures with my phone!
Dinah G.
I didn't think this was going to work, but it actually does. Only thing it's too bulky so I have to remove my case every time I want to use it and that can get annoying
Chelsea P.
Pensacola, FL
Olloclip is awesome. Great for pictures when I don't feel like lugging my dslr around. iPhone cameras are great to begin with but add in the olloclip and you have the perfect match. My only complaint is that you can't have whatever case you want and use with it. Every time I go to use it I have to remove my case
Sandra M.
I love my lenses! They fit the phone well and don't fall off easy! Makes photos fun!
Egliani P.
Waynesboro, PA
Does it makes a good effect on your camera when it comes to take pics?
Kristi V.
Has anyone ever used one similar? How do the pictures look compared to regular pictures?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
Techie Expert
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it