BY GENERIC #21 in Cell Phone Accessories

olloclip 4-in-1 Combo Lens for Apple iPhone 5/5S: Quick-connect lens Fisheye, wide-angle and 2 macro lenses Small, convenient package 180-degree field of view Color: silver/black see more...

• Does it makes a good effect on your camera when it comes to take pics?1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used one similar? How do the pictures look compared...1 Answers
karmila M.
karmila M.
Greenbelt, MD
Now is the era when you want everything to be great but in instant. This is an era where smart phone is almost as important as clean water. At least for me, I do most everything on my phone, not only for making a call or sending text, or just basic correspondence such as email or chatting. My phone is my tool to reach the world. I am a travel blogger and highly active in social media world wide, Facebook, twitter, and instagram, snap chat.. you name it! I posted on daily basis. Everywhere I go, if I find something attracts me, I snap a picture and share it online. However, taking picture is not as "simple" there is a series of lots of thinking and times invested in each picture. To satisfied friends and follower, picture should be interesting, attractive, stunning and .... breath taking.... . Of course just like any other human who love practical, I don't think bring an DSLR camera would help me, unless I really planning to do so. Almost like every human on planet, I want practical tool to help me achieve my goal, then I stumbled on this lens

Compared to other lens, this lens is highly practical, It is small enough to fit in my pocket or purse, yet powerful enough to create stunning images and video. It is easy to use, all I need is to clip and adjust to my phone. It's made of a soft, malleable plastic, so it shouldn’t hurt my phone at all. I a satisfied with my purchase.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Doral , FL
Techie Expert
This lens is great I have been using it on my phone and I really do take the great photos I love it, I recommend it if you are a lover of photography This lens is great I have been using it on my phone and I really do take the great photos I love it, I recommend it if you are a lover of photography.
And with Instagram, that's pretty much everyone!!!!
Brenda  M.
Brenda M.
I love this! I use this for my posts. I love the zoom on this! It's so perfect and accurate.
Meagan B.
Meagan B.
Memphis, TN
I absolutely LOVE this clip. It stays on, and has never fallen off while using it, and it is easy to switch from fisheye to wide angle. The macro is amazing too, it is incredible that it can produce the kind of photos that it does...and on a phone!!! I love this, I will buy one for every iPhone update I ever get.
Thomas G.
Thomas G.
Howard Beach, NY
Awesome accessory for any iPhone photographer! And with Instagram, that's pretty much everyone!!!!
Dinah G.
Dinah G.
I didn't think this was going to work, but it actually does. Only thing it's too bulky so I have to remove my case every time I want to use it and that can get annoying
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
San Antonio, TX
I've always wanted one of these! I am planning on purchasing one real soon! x
Christina H.
Christina H.
Portland, OR
As a professional photographer, I love to find new gadgets to play with. This is at the top of my must have list!
Sheridan H.
Sheridan H.
I have this product and I expected a lot more than it really is I guess. The lens quality just wasn't all I hoped it would be but I'm not a photographer so my opinion on that isn't exactly professional. However I know I will not buy another one.
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
I love my lenses! They fit the phone well and don't fall off easy! Makes photos fun!
Egliani P.
Egliani P.
Waynesboro, PA
Does it makes a good effect on your camera when it comes to take pics?
Kristi V.
Kristi V.
Has anyone ever used one similar? How do the pictures look compared to regular pictures?