BY OLLIE

We adore dogs and believe that feeding them well is the best way to show our love. So we created Ollie: fresh meals made from real ingredients.

Cristina R.
Bronx, NY
My dog Bela (Maltese, Poodle and Jack Russell mix) loves this food! She is still on her first shipment of the chicken meals. Bela is such a picky eater. I used to feed her Halo dry and wet food and she needed to be coerced to eat. Now with Ollie I put the food down and call her over and she starts eating on her own. I wish I knew about this subscription sooner. I don’t have to worry about running to the pet store for food, it gets shipped right to my house. I can’t say enough about it. You can see every ingredient in the food. It’s amazing!
Juli Y.
Rmv, CA
We decided to try Ollie a while back because our dog was just not wanting to eat her food. When they arrived they were frozen and in these boxed packages. Our pup definitely liked the fresh food way better than any dry kibble we tried. It was not longer a chore to try and feed her!

I like that I can hop online and adjust her food a little, they only have about four meat options: beef, chicken, turkey, and lamb. And you can also adjust the delivery date and push it back. They are really good about answering emails pretty quickly too!

My only issue (hence the 4 stars), is that on more than a few deliveries our trays of food have been damaged. So they’re open, either the plastic punctured or the plastic trays are cracked. Otherwise we really do enjoy using Ollie!
Ally E.
Lake Orion, MI
I tried this brand out because it looks similar to what I normally feed my dog, Just Food For Dogs... there was a coupon code on Instagram so I decided to try it out. The food came and was packaged great. However, when I actually opened the food the food wasn’t mashed up enough. Garbanzo beans were part of the food and they were completely whole.. needless to say my dog was not digesting these and they were coming out in her stool whole. I also found my dog not going number two on the regular and if she was it was very small amounts. I didn’t find this food good for my dog at all. I gave them 3 stars though because there customer service was great, the food was packaged nicely and the price point was great.
Leaetta O.
N Little Rock, AR
Love love the convenience if getting the food shipped right to the door! Love that my dog eats this dog food. I have had some issues with shipping and them running out of food, so that’s why I didn’t give four stars. I think once they work their kinks out it could be a solid program.
brothers g.
us
We haven't tried Ollie brand food, but we have tried their treats! A type of treats that we're usually quick to spit out! Sweet Potatoes! Mama gave them to us on a whim, because she's always trying new things for us, but was expecting to give them to our sister from another mister. We snatched these from her hands and munched them down! Mama couldn't believe it! These two picky about potatoes boys couldn't get enough of these!
Karen M.
Love feeding my pup Ollie! I began by ordering the Chicken recipe which she ate up each time except she had some Allergies to it so I switched her over to the lamb recipe in which Ollie guided me through the transition. Ollie is great but it can be pricey but it’s worth it if you have a dog with a sensitive stomach like mine.
Landon B.
Sioux Falls , SD
Love the convenience of the food! Ollie it’s easy to fill out the information based on your dog breed & lifestyle. They set you up with a diet based on your dog.
Taylor K.
Columbia, MO
We will never go without Ollie ever again. Your dog will be healthier, look healthier, have more energy, poop less, and hopefully live longer than if they were on a completely dry food diet. People ask me all the time what I feed my dog because of his velvety soft and shiny coat.

A little back story on how I found Ollie. When I got Merle he was neglected and fed only rice and beans so he couldn’t eat dog food without it making him sick. For months I tried to find something his sensitive stomach could handle. I found he did okay with Iams Smart Puppy dry food but he was teething so would basically starve himself because it hurt to eat. I was looking for a topper or some kind of mix in so he would eat enough food. I tried dehydrated raw food, canned food, looked into making my own dog food, you name it. Then I found Ollie!

I have been feeding it to him for 4 months now and mixing it with his dry food. I noticed an immediate difference in his coat and he was cleaning his bowl. When you sign up for Ollie you put in your dogs age, activity level, etc. and it tells you how many calories they should be consuming/how much of their food to give them. Since I mix Ollie with dry food I just double check to make sure he’s getting enough nutrients and calories. The shipments last us two weeks but could most definitely last a smaller or less active dog much longer. The food is good in the refrigerator for two weeks or 6 months if you freeze it.

If you go on their website and look at the ingredients in their four different recipes the amount of super foods is really impressive. I couldn’t afford to make equivalent food in smaller batches at home.
Shirley F.
West New York, NJ
Im so thankful to ollie, my dog this a very picky eater he’s 4 years old . Every time i took him to the vet they will said he was to thin, i’ve a lot of different brand and methods to make him eat but all failed till I ordered Ollie he devours his food Im so happy.
Dora G.
Jersey City, NJ
So far so good. My dog was on perscription dog food for his stomach/digestion issues for about a year and we wanted to try something with less ingrediente and more purposeful ingredients at that. Saw an ad on facebook so naturally I was curious. Once I read about it, and read reviews etc. I was very intrigued so I decided to give it a shot. They ask several questions about your dog and then reccomend which protien you should select. My chihuahua is male and 4.5 lbs, thry suggested beef but I actually went with thr chicken. Its got chia seeds, blueberries, carrots and all different variations of chicken (tons of other healthy ingredients as well). He loves it! Hes usually finicky and gets tired of his meals but not with Ollie, hes been eating it for about 2 months. Ut gets delivered every 2 weeks, frozen and you just defrost as you need it. They come.in plastic disposable containers and provide a scoop (we dont use) and 1 red plastic cover (wish we had at least 1 more) to keep your open meals fresh. Ok this review has gotten too long but, i will just leave off by saying that my dog.is thriving on this and we all love it. His stomach issues are still at bay, hes eatinf super healthy and my dog is happy so were happy and would highlyreccomend to anyone looking for frrsh, human grade delicous dog food thats delivered to your door!