Olivina Hand Cr??me uploaded by Astrid K.

BY OLIVINA

Lavender Hand Cr me. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Desiree T.
Vallejo, CA
The Olivina Olive hand creme makes my hands feel smooth and silky. I appreciate that it contains no artificial fragrances or dyes.

The company states "Contains no parabens, lauryl sulfates, phthalates, synthetic color or animal products, and always cruelty-free".

A little goes a long way. It absorbs quickly, moisturizes great, long lasting, and the smell is amazing!
Lauren H.
So worth the price! My hands get really dry during the winter months and this cream really keeps my hands soft all day and night.
Natasha A.
Lafayette, IN
Absolutely amazing can't wait to have my friends and family use this. It so moisturizing
Jolene g.
Clovis, NM
Really awesome cream very moisturizing does it feel dry or chapped afterward......
Laura C.
Is the smell strong or mild?