Olivina Candle Scented uploaded by Intan H.Olivina Candle Scented uploaded by Intan H.

BY OLIVINA

Honeysuckle Rose offers a beguiling, fresh, floral blend of honeysuckle blossoms and Rosa rugosa.  It has been said that there is a universe in life s little things, but in order to experience these simple pleasures one must slow down and smell the flowers. Olivina candles reflect the agrarian lifestyle of beautiful Napa Valley wine country with deeply scented signature fragrances of Olive, Lavender/Bitter Orange, Meyer Lemon, Honeysuckle Rose and aromatic Fig. Made of a clean-burning soy wax blend with a lead-free wick and poured in our luminous signature green glass, Olivina candles make the perfect gift for you or a friend. We hope these beautiful scents bring you harmony of spirit.  Enjoy. ; see more...

• "The scent lasts a long time too." in 1 review
  • "the price is worth because it have a very good smell that last forever ." in 1 review
  • "I also have the Olivina body cream as well." in 1 review
Paula B.
Paula B.
Bakersfield, CA
I like the fragrance of the fig. I also have the Olivina body cream as well. This is my favorite scent when I want a different fragrance
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Fullerton, CA
I am extremely picky when it comes to candle scents. But these Olivina ones smell so good. The scent lasts a long time too. A little pricey, but very nice. Make a good gift too.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Newport, NH
I work in a store where we sell the Olivina brand of products (including the candle) - and it is wonderful smelling. Everything of the line is - but the candle is by far my favorite!
kate c.
kate c.
Phoenix, AZ
This candle is sooo nice!! it smells really good. all their products are really nice!! (: (:
Intan H.
Intan H.
Decorator Expert
A very nice candle. Very fragrant. I wish I could find more in this scent, I would buy a ton more
Nouha B.
Nouha B.
Djerba, Medenin
The price is worth because it have a very good smell that last forever .
so try it and you won't regret
Liv W.
Liv W.
zanesville, OH
What exactly does this smell like?