BY OLIVINA

For a blissful rejuvenating soak, this non-drying bubble bath is a skin-conditioning escape from the stresses of the day. Sexy clean, lightly scented, contains no sodium lauryl-sulfate. Lavender has a calming aroma that is the perfect match for the freshness and uplifting-notes of bitter orange. Olivina is passionate about responsible body and skincare.  We are an artisanal company located in Napa Valley, one of the most beautiful wine-producing regions on earth.  Our mission is simple, perhaps a bit old-fashioned.  We strive to create a premier skincare experience with products that are highly effective and consistently earth-friendly.  An absolute pleasure to experience.  Our products have always been made and tested in California to ensure superior performance.  All of our packaging is recyclable.  Ultra-pure our products are free of parabens an see more...

robin m.
Cedar Key, FL
I so love the smell and it bubbles up real nice and bubbles stay for long time. My skin felt so smooth after and it's very relaxing.
dreaa l.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Relaxing product I absolutely loved! skin was soft after the first use totally relaxed my body . not pricey to me .
Kiah W.
Rileyville, VA
This is an incredibly relaxing product, something I commonly use just before sleep. Definitely would recommend.