BY CIATÉ LONDON

A four-piece nail collection collaboration between Ciate and Olivia Palermo, with shades inspired by the runway. Each shade in this hand-picked selection of nail polishes mirrors one Fashion Week destination. From a statement-making bold red for the New York fashion show to a powdery pink for an off-show season in Milan to a breathtaking Bordeaux red in time for Paris couture, the Olivia Palermo Fashion Edit collection has everything you need for a front-row nail look. Formulated with an exclusive and advanced Dual Polymer Mesh Lock Technology, this collection was designed to leave a long-lasting, durable, high-shine lacquer finish. This set contains: - 4 x 0.17 oz Nail Polish in Sundays, Hutch, Brooklyn, Napa Valley It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates "I wanted to create a unique nail polish that not only plumped out and cushioned nails but left them strong and resilient…With fortifying Shellac to protect and defend, I am smitten with the color selections and confident in the knowledge my mani will stay super glossy and gorgeous." Olivia Palermo, Ciate Creative Director "I'm so thrilled to be working with Ciate London as Creative Director for 2015, bringing to life my ideas for color cosmetics for the first time. I'm an admirer of their innovation, I've enjoyed the creative process and I'm looking forward to the launch of the products coming to life." Olivia Palermo, Ciate Creative Director Each polish in this collection is free of formaidehyde, formaidehyde resin, toluene, dbp (dibutyl phthlate), camphor and TPHP (triphenyl phosphate).

Charlotte B.
Out of all my polishes: Chanel, OPI, Essie...these are my favorite. I also use the Ciate fast drying top coat and I've only had chips on very rare occasions.
Alina S.
Abu Dhabi , Abu Dhabi
Very stylish packaging and awesome nail polish! I've been using dark red and pink nude shades and completely in love. Lasting for up to 5 days on my natural nails.
norah mohammad a.
Riyadh
Oh my god i love these 💔👌
Vanessa L.
Appomattox, VA
Will this these crack and break easily?