BY CIATÉ LONDON

Take your makeup look up a notch with this eye palette. Featuring nine decadent hues for simple to smoky eyes, this chic palette is the perfect size for a handbag and on the go. Each shade is blended with a pure color concentrate for a high impact, full-coverage finish. Explore these universally flattering shades in soft, suede textures that leave eyes with a rich, weightless finish.

• This palette looks so beautiful!! But is the pigmentation...2 Answers
Becky M.
Oxford, IN
This is a fun and beautiful palette. It's mainly cool- toned which sets it apart. I paid about $20 for mine on sale. It's worth that. I wouldn't be happy if I'd paid full price. They are nice shadows but not great. You can create a pretty smokey eye look. It lacks a light, shimmery shade for halo eye type pop. It has a shimmery shade but it goes on darker than you'd expect.
Erin W.
Saint Marys, PA
Love this! It's sleek so it's easy to travel with or throw in your bag. Great pigmentation and color payoff. Perfect little palette to go from an easy daytime look to adding in something a bit bolder for night! The colors are beautiful and the green In this palette is stunning! It makes my hazel eyes look bright green! Definitely love this palette. I believe it's limited edition - so if the colors appeal to you get it now before it's gone! Colors are perfect for any ski tone! 💕
Katelynn M.
Plano, TX
I was really surprised at the quality of this palette! I had a hard tie finding reviews for it online, but the couple that I did find, the bloggers didn't really like it. I eyed this for a while, and when it went on sale at Sephora, I had to grab it! I was really impressed by the quality of the shadows, especially at how shimmery they are. I'm glad I manged to snag it!
Megan H.
Gilbert, AZ
These palettes are all amazing. It feels like you are watching velvet. They are so smooth and creamy. You really can't go wrong with any of these palettes. For the price these are some of the best for value out there. I would recommend this to anyone!
Faith A.
Westfield, NJ
I got this palette for Christmas and absolutely love it. I love how all of the colors complement each other and how it's so easy to make different combinations. The packaging is gorgeous and I have never seen anything like it before. I definitely recommend this!!
Amy C.
Love this!!! perfect little on the go nude palette. the dark emerald green is the perfect pop of color for my brown eyes. i would pick this palette up before it sells out completely because it is limited edition!!
Candy R.
Wentzville, MO
I got this from Sephora after it has been out of stock. I am so very happy I did get this. I love this so much and the price was so good and I just love how this stays on all day. I would tell all my friends and family and you to get this. I would buy again and again. very happy.
Patricia O.
Lakewood, CO
I got this over Christmas when it came out and I love it. You get a variety of smoky eye blends and it's subtle yet sexy. Plus the shadows are like velvet 👍🏼
Candace K.
Purchased this eye pallet in December. I love it! Colors are awesome and blend well! It's all I have been reaching for since I purchased it!
Brenda S.
Topeka, KS
Great deal from Sephora for a palette although pigmentation isn't super great but is decent. Colors are gorgeous and case is gorgeous.
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
This palette looks so beautiful!! But is the pigmentation good? Is it worth the prize you pay for this palette?