Olivia Garden NanoThermic Ceramic Ion Thermal Brush uploaded by Stephanie S.Olivia Garden NanoThermic Ceramic Ion Thermal Brush uploaded by Surita K.

BY OLIVIA GARDEN #64 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Olivia Garden's Nano Thermic brushes are brushes with unique bristles designs, they have special wavy heat resistant bristles with soft tips that are gentle on hair and scalp. They heat up faster and retain heat longer which gives you superior and long-lasting hairstyles. They provide anti-bacterial protection which keeps hair healthier and that makes it easier to style. It has extra large vents that allow greater airflow and reduces drying time. They add more shine to your hair and eliminates frizz and flyaways. see more...

Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
AMAZING BRUSH!!... i have been using this brush (the same one) for a couple of years now everyday and I love it so much. Other brushes just don't compare...

The brush is easy to handle and is light weight. The bristles don't damage you hair by pulling. The iOn technology seriously helps with frizz and overall texture.

I truly love this brush and recommend to everyone
Gabriella F.
Leicester , MA
I don’t know what I’d do without this brush! Literally best round brush ever for blowing out hair! A little pricey for just a brush but I’ve probably had this brush for over three years now and still works amazing. I have super long and thick hair and this makes my hair looks flawless when I dry it after a shower. It glides through and doesn’t get stuck or tangled. I don’t even need to straighten my hair after except to fix a few fly aways in the front of my scalp. My hair looks silky smooth. 😍
Molly H.
Denver, CO
This line of brushes from Olivia Garden are my go to round brush in salon. I have ten of them. They are affordable and good quality. I can get an excellent blowout with smooth lasting results every time. I highly recommend.
Jennifer K.
Hermitage, TN
I don't know how or why I was living my life without this brush until recently! Best round brush you can get and invest it! I have think, coarse, wavy hair and this brushes through my hair as if it is no challenge at all. I definitely recommend! I am now also looking in to getting some of her other brush styles. Whether you need a new round brush or not - you need this one.
Kaitlyn G.
New Britain, CT
I use these brushes personally and at the salon I work at. These brushes smooth your hair so nicely and actually retain heat causing you to use less heat that’ll damage hair. Amazing product !
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
BEST ROUNDBRUSHES EVER! These nano technology brushes smooth and condition the hair and create the most beautiful brush curls and blowouts! If you want a salon quality blowout, you need salon quality tools and Olivia Garden is where it's at!
Jessica D.
New Providnce, NJ
This is my favorite inexpensive round brush set! I typically use boar bristle brushes, but this is my only exception with using a ceramic ion brush! Very good quality and looks super cute with the gold accents!
Stephanie S.
Philadelphia, PA
Olivia garden are the best brushes for drying hair! I have two round ones and a large flat one, all of them work amazing to add shine to my hair while blowing it out. I use to work for a salon and this was the only brush they would use for blowouts!! P.s. the small pick you pull out at the bottom is an awesome add on to help with styling.
Breanna B.
Plano, TX
LOVE LOVE LOVE these brushes. These are the only brushes I use in my salon for my blowouts. They hold heat very well, so I can give all of my clients a nice curl, and they aren't too rough on the hair either! I also love the pic at the bottom so I can separate as I go. I don't have to pre-part beforehand.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I don't like this brush. These types of brushes really hurt my head and they seem to tangle my hair very easily. I don't care for this style of brush and I would not purchase this again or recommend it - especially to anyone with long or thick hair.
lisset m.
are the bristles soft ?
Millene A.
Peabody, MA
What's the difference between this brush and the ceramic + ion brush by Olivia Garden? Olivia Garden Nanothermic Brush
Jamie L.
Vail, AZ
Does this work good for long, curly, frizzy, thick hair?

back