BY OLIVIA GARDEN

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review
Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Ultra gentle detangling for all hair types. Each brush has an ergonomically designed handle and vented design for balance and comfort. The fine hair brush design is made with ultra gentle double bristle, Medium hair design is made with dual length bristles and thick hair design is made with tension flexible bristles. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on ULTA
K W.
Non promotional review. Purchased from Amazon for $15. After a few weeks of using this, I am happily throwing out my wet dry cushion brush. I am switching to the iDetangle because a summer of stress hair loss has made me more cautious. Now when I brush, it is only taking out the shed or broken hairs. Detangling is a gentle and easy process, the body of the brush gently flexes, and the clusters of nylon bristles (very close to dark boar in feel and stiffness) tease out snarls without pain. It makes the process of oiling my hair much easier and is a snap to clean up. Stylists refer to my hair as baby-fine type, and I am relieved that this brush was developed with that in mind. I have tried medium type and other boar bristle brushes in the past that only brushed the surface layer of hair, or get impossibly tangled up in my snags. Where has the iDetangle been my whole life?

back