BY OLIVIA GARDEN

Hair Brush from Natural Bamboo You can style and detangle your hair from Olivia Garden Healthy Hair, Healthy Hair Large Bamboo Paddle Brush. This brush is made from 100% natural bamboo that is more durable than wood. It's long lasting and has iconic technology where its ion charged bristles restores hair balance and shine and further enables the hair to dry quickly. Made from 100% natural renewable resource Ergonomic handle Anti-static and anti bacterial Light weight bamboo construction Olivia Garden Healthy Hair, Healthy Hair Large Bamboo Paddle Brush is anti static and anti bacterial. Just For You: All types of hair A Closer Look: It's a natural bamboo hair brush with Ionic technology. This brush has an ion-charged bristle that helps to restore hair balance and shine and thus promote faster drying. Get Started: Follow the instructions on the label to get beautiful hair. see more...

• What type of hair is the paddle brush meant for?2 Answers
  • I've been told to start going to the wooden brushes is this the b...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Brianna K.
Saint Cloud, FL
I really wanted to love this brush, especially with Olivia Garden brushes offering benefits (anti frizz, etc.) that you can't always find in brushes from most stores, I had to stop using it because all of the beads keep coming off of the ends of the bristles. Now that about half of them have come off, the brush hurts my head when brushing which is unacceptable. I still plan on trying out a softer bristle brush from the company, but will not return to this kind of bristle brush from them.
Kohi S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
3 words. BE A UTIFUL! Olivia garden bamboo brushes make my hair feel silky and detangles in the gentlest way possible! It doesn't hurt at all and I experienced almost no hair loss when I used this hair brush! It's excellent for straight to wavy hair! Super gentle and lovely results!
Mela C.
Denham Springs, LA
This is a great brush. It is easy to clean and the detangles the hair effortlessly. I'm very satisfied with this brush, I purchased mine at ulta and it's very affordable as well. A great bamboo brush.
Annemarie B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this brush. It is great if you are using it with a blow dryer for a nice controlled no frizz blow dry.
Carley B.
Montrose, PA
I love this brush! I use it everyday! It has a nice bamboo handle and works really good on dry hair!
Kristina R.
My absolute favorite type of brush! Best hands down. Soft on hands and hair.
Nadine M.
Louth, ['', '', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Adore this brush is so easy to use easy to hold. I use this brush for blow drying mine and my friends hair all the time. I am soooo happy to add this brush to my collection. I can not wait to go get some more of these. Highly for you lady's who blow dry your hair straight
Carly R.
Hoboken, NJ
What type of hair is the paddle brush meant for?
Steffany W.
Denver
I've been told to start going to the wooden brushes is this the best one to recommend?.