Hair CareHair Styling ToolsCombs & BrushesOlivia Garden
Healthy Hair - Ionic Massage Bamboo Hair Brush

Olivia Garden Healthy Hair - Ionic Massage Bamboo Hair Brush

by Olivia Garden

Natural Brush for Your Hair Here comes a natural bamboo hair brush with ionic cushion that's great for styling and detangling. Olivia Garden Healthy Hair - Ionic Massage Bamboo Hair Brush helps stimulate hair growth and reduce hair loss. This brush restores hair balance and shine and also promotes healthy hair cells and scalp. It can be used on wet and dry hair. Made from bamboo Antistatic Hair brush with ionic cushion Repairs hair balance and shine Reduces hair loss Olivia Garden Healthy Hair - Ionic Massage Bamboo Hair Brush is an brush that's easy to use on wet and dry hair. Just For You: Medium to thick hair A Closer Look: This brush has anti-static properties and helps eliminate frizz or fly-aways. A scalp massage with this brush activates blood cell circulation, resulting in healthier hair. Get Started: Brush hair and massage the scalp everyday thoroughly for 2 minutes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Olivia Garden Healthy Hair - Ionic Massage Bamboo Hair Brush!
@ free and beauteful thing an axle and fixed it it's free rules free and beautiful things is free money it's free
Victoria N.
This brush is divine! It doesn’t pull my hair and manages to massage my scalp while detangling. The brush is heavy but the quality is so good! I’ve had mine over a year and the prongs are all intact and perfect. Love it.
Andrea M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this hair brush! I bought it because the handle and top is all one piece, and won't break off at the handle. It feels good on my scalp and in my hand. The bristles feel nice, and not cheap like plastic.
Shaylei B.
Chandler
I use this hairbrush everyday. It detangles really well without pulling your hair out because the bristles are bamboo. The only thing that I don't like about this product is that the bristles will start to break off after a long time, but I find this with most hairbrushes. I have very fine, thick, crawly hair and a big paddle brush like this helps to put it up.
Emily M.
Herriman, UT
My hair gets a touch tangled if i don’t properly de tangle first, but I absolutely love the scalp massage this gives me! I’ll be real, I don’t use it often enough to properly gauge if it’s helping my hair grow faster but with the specific vitamins I use, as well as scalp treatments and this, I’d say it’s going pretty well! It’s definitely better than those weird metal scalp massagers.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this brush! It's very gentle and my hair doesn't break or snap with this brush. Plus the bristles are softer than plastic ones.
Marvelis T.
Love love this brush, it gently and effortlessly detangles my hair which most brushes never do because I have very coarse hair. It leaves my hair soft, less frizzy and silky.

Looking for your answer?